Sports nutrition company Zipvit has launched a new website for cyclists ZipVitsport.co.uk. Zipvit are one of the sponsors of the Cervelo Test Team and the team feature heavily on the new site with rider Tweets, exclusive video and rider feedback on the products – they all love them naturally.
Features on the new site include:
• Full product range information on all sports nutrition, supplement and Qoleum
rider care products
• A unique key ingredient search facility – click on an ingredient in the left hand nav to see all the products which contain it
• Direct ‘buy now’ facility linking to www.zipvit.com for safe, online shopping
• Training advice from Zipvit's nutritional experts, product development team and
feedback direct from the pros, the latter is basically the Cervelo guys and girls endorsing the products, they certainly seemed genuinely impressed when we hooked up with them at their pre-season training camp. The other training advice is a series of stretching routines with British rider, Dan Lloyd
• Up-to the minute product and ZipVit brand news – where you can find out that Zipvit are the only sports nutrition company endorsed by the UK Food Standards agency as having products free some problem food colouring
• Race news direct from the Cervelo TestTeam
• Rider profiles and galleries in association shot by top photographer Tim
• Exclusive behind-the-scenes team camp footage and rider endorsement videos
• RSS feed to ensure you don’t miss anything
It's early days yet, but it ZipVitsport.co.uk looks like it could be one that cycle fans may want to add to their lists of sites to keep an eye on particularly with Cervelo pulling up trees at the moment.
Tony has been editing cycling magazines and websites since 1997 starting out as production editor and then deputy editor of Total Bike, acting editor of Total Mountain Bike and then seven years as editor of Cycling Plus. He launched his first cycling website - the Cycling Plus Forum at the turn of the century. In 2006 he left C+ to head up the launch team for Bike Radar which he edited until 2008, when he co-launched the multi-award winning road.cc - which he continues to edit today. His favourite ride is his ‘commute’ - which he does most days inc weekends and he’s been cycle-commuting since 1994. His favourite bikes are titanium and have disc brakes.