The Competition is now closed and we have the list of winners below; all 20 of them. Congratulations to all who won something from Pacenti Cycle Design.
1. Forza Carbon disc wheelset winner is Jonathan Smith
2. Forza Alloy wheel set disc or non disc winner is Graeme Watson
3. Pacenti Jersey and cap mens or ladies winner Chris Dodd
4. Pacenti Jersey and cap mens or ladies winner Benjamin Hell
5. Pacenti Jersey and cap mens or ladies winner Stuart Huddle
6. Pacenti skewers, tubeless tape, and valves set winner Nicola Jones
7. Pacenti skewers, tubeless tape, and valves set winner Stuart Beasley
8. Pacenti skewers, tubeless tape, and valves set winner Leroy Smith
9. Pacenti skewers, tubeless tape, and valves set winner Julie Clark
10. Pacenti skewers, tubeless tape, and valves set winner Gavin Osborn
11. Pacenti cap winner Terence Mealing
12. Pacenti cap winner Jamie Reeve
13. Pacenti cap winner Chris Bradshaw
13. Pacenti cap winner Alissa Marling
15. Pacenti cap winner Andrew Carson
16. Pacenti cap winner Paul Sheldon
17. Pacenti cap winner Ian Scott
18. Pacenti cap winner Nicola Cox
19. Pacenti cap winner Mark Spice
20. Pacenti cap winner Damian Edwards
If you name is not in the list, better luck next time.
We've got an amazing competition to kick off 2019 courtesy of our friends at Pacenti Cycle Design. Pacenti are giving you lot the chance to win over £2040 worth of wheels, cycling kit, tubeless kits and caps for 20 lucky winners. Yes that's right you did read that correctly, there are 20 prizes to win!
The first prize is a set of Forza-C (Carbon) Disc wheels worth £899, which Pacenti reckon are “perfect for the spring cobbled classics” and in our eyes, definitely well-suited for everyday riding on UK roads... especially at this time of year.
Pacenti say: "Our Forza-C rims are the heart of this wheelset, and they are optimised specifically around tubeless tyres. The inner width of 21 mm provides for more air volume (comfort) and improves tyre profile (control). The asymmetric profile provides for good spoke tension when lacing to offset hub flanges. These rims are the result of a clean sheet design that brings our best thinking to the table on what a rim should be."
The Forza-C disc wheelset is light, strong, versatile and hand-built in the UK!
Forza -C Tech spec:
Internal width 21.3mm : External width 26.6mm : Rim Height 30mm.
We've not reviewed these wheels yet but are getting our own set very soon, so look out for a review over the coming months. Here's a quote from the Under 16 national Cyclo-Cross Champion– Zoe Backstedt: “You can feel the hand-built quality running straight through, giving such nice feedback from the road.”
The second prize is a choice of either a Forza Rim wheelset worth £350, or the Disc brake versions worth £399.
Pacenti describe this wheelset as an all-rounder suitable for training, racing and almost all types of road cycling. With its 20mm internal width, it sets up beautifully with a 25mm tyre either tubeless or with tubes.
As mentioned above, you can choose either a disc version or a rim version of Forza if you're lucky enough to win the second prize. Here are the tech specs:
Not bad prizes at all, but it doesn't stop there... the guys at Pacenti are also offering this great looking jersey and cap worth £65 to the 1st and 2nd place winners, and a set of each to next 3 names out of the hat!
And there's still more... the next 5 names out of the hat (along with 1st and 2nd place winners of course) will receive a tubeless conversion kit consisting of rim tape and valves for their bike, and some beautiful skewers worth £38.
And as if THAT wasn't already too much to cope with, the next 10 names will win a Pacenti cycling cap worth £15!
All in all we make that £2,041 worth of prizes to be won courtesy of Pacenti Cycle Design. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning one of the prizes is to enter the competition below in the normal way.
Very best of luck!