We have two lucky winners of the Cycology kit, one male and one female.
Step forward Mark Newitt and Tanya Deliyska! Congratulations! Cycology will be in contact with you shortly to arrange your prizes.
And if you haven't won don't worry there's another amazing competition coming tomorrow!
As we start the second week of baking sunshine (and thunderstorms no doubt!) we are pleased to offer you a chance to keep cool with some of the latest clothing from Cycology Gear.
Based in Sydney, these guys know a thing or two about keeping cool on the bike in hot weather and protecting yourself from the sun at the same time. We’ve teamed up with Cycology to offer one set of men's and one set of women's kit, worth over £250 each! Here’s the full list of what you can win:
Performance Jersey - £55
Shorts - £70
Socks - £14
Cap - £14
Arm Warmers - £25
Sun Sleeves - £22
Gloves - £20
T-shirt - £22
Buff - £16
Total value: £258
You can choose any jersey you wish from Cycology's line, from some lovely discrete designs to some of their more outlandish models. In fact, we've just reviewed the women's version and liked it a lot - you can read that review here.
Take a look at this fantastic Geometric design with its striking orange graphic pattern, that represents the mountains of cycling's three grand tours. The pattern features two central lines representing mountainous passes and the other, long flat roads with a headwind.
Cycology’s Performance Jerseys are beautifully cut and feature high-stretch fabrics that provide excellent breathability and moisture-wicking, flat seams and laser-cut grippers. These match perfectly with the Black/Orange Logo Bibs.
Geometric Orange Men's Jersey
- Performance Fit - designed as a fitted jersey to sit firmly on the body without restricting movement.
- Lightweight 2-way high stretch fabric, breathable and quick-drying
- Flat stitched seams to keep chafing away.
- Elasticised laser-cut Miti Italian gripper on hips and sleeves for seamless comfort
- Full length hidden YKK zipper
- 3 rear pockets + one zippered valuables pocket
- Sun Protection Factor 50 fabric treatment
- Rear silicone hem gripper keeps jersey in place.
- Reflective trim on back pocket for visibility.
And you can of course choose any shorts, so what about these Women's Cycology Logo Black/Multi Shorts? Designed with an emphasis on comfort, they will perform no matter what the distance or terrain.
Logo Black/Multi Shorts
- Body contoured, panel construction for superior comfort and fit.
- Centre front strap.
- Reflective strips on rear leg seams.
- Quality chamois for comfort, breathability & moisture wicking.
- Laser-cut elasticised grippers on leg cuffs for seamless comfort.
- Durable, breathable, lightweight fabric with 4 way stretch provides the ultimate in comfort with outstanding thermal properties & moisture wicking.
- Subtle "Cycology" logo detailing
- Flat-locked seams to keep chafing away
- Sun Protection Factor 50 fabric treatment
You can then you can choose accessories to match, from socks and caps to arm warmers, gloves or sun sleeves, and of course a buff depending on the weather. We’ve picked some options but the choice really is up to you, Cycology are offering you a whole new riding wardrobe.
Socks - Train Hard Get Lucky
Cycology's printed compression cycling socks are made from a fabric that provides excellent moisture-wicking for comfort & durability. Flat toe seam construction provides superior foot comfort. A more elastic knit keeps a snugger fit around the arch for good support, and there's a ribbed knit cuff at the top. We gave them 4 stars back in Feb, see here.
Sun Sleeve – Day of the Living Sun (White)
This lightweight pair of sun sleeves helps protect your skin from the sun on those long rides. Feel good and look good in Cycology's best-selling Day of the Living design. Read our review here
- 50+ UV sun protection treatment
- Super lightweight, folds up small
- Cool & comfy, made with ‘Ice-cool’ yarn
- 360 seamless knit construction
- Wicks sweat away and dries fast
- One size fits most – unisex
Arm Warmers – Day of the Living
These super-comfy pair of arm warmers are the perfect solution for when it’s cold or just a little cool. Stu rather liked them when he reviewed them back in March; read his review here
- Made from a winter weight thermal fabric which is fleece-lined, warm, soft and very comfortable.
- Lightweight for easy packing
- Can be worn on their own or as an extra layer.
- Quick-drying with sweat-wicking properties.
- Silicone gripper elastic at top of arm to hold in place.
- Original Cycology hand drawn design
- All warmers are sold as a pair
Gloves – Miles are my meditation
- 4MM foam palm padding
- Soft absorbent fleece on thumb
- Velcro fastening adjustable cuff
- Breathable high stretch fabric on the back of glove
- Reflective logo and piping
- Padding on the palm with grippy silicon
Cap - Miles are my Meditation
Classic cycling cap fit
One size fits all - unisex.
100% polyester mesh for improved ventilation
Buff – Day of the Living (White)
- Tubular seamless knit stretch fabric for a soft comfortable feel
- UV protection & moisture-wicking
- 92% Polyester, 8% spandex, quick-drying fabric
- One size fits most
- Flat measurements - 46cm x 23cm.
- How to wear instructions included
And when you’ve done with all the riding you can relax in one of their great t-shirts such as this fantastic design:
I think you'll agree, it's quite a haul and an amazing opportunity to create yourself a completely new look! All you have to do to win one of these complete clothing sets is to enter the competition below, and don't forget to state whether you want the male or female kit.
Best of luck!