Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

ridiculous cycling fine

Hey guys .

few weeks ago i was on a little cycle when i passed through a small square that i always go on and every other cyclist going on that square does not dismount ( going on google maps using street view can see it was a street there ; and recently made it pedestrian)
my point is everyone is cycling ,and while "the nothing better to do douche" officer was writing the fine there where about 5 cyclists going past us on their bikes which i pointed out, theres only a very small inconspicuous sign with the cycle in a red square thing .

Now the fine came with my last name misspelled CAZARCIUL instead of LAZARCIUC and DOB april instead of september

needeless to say i dont want to pay 75 £ for this nonsense ; as in UC also ..and its utterly ridiculous
what would you guys suggest ? fight it ; ignore it ..or .. its a "fixed penalty" notice

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.5448316,-0.1038554,127a,35y,32.45h,45t/data=!3m1!1e3

the pedestrian area from macdonalds toward the tavern

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments