Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Reporting a shared pedestrian / cycleway parker

I'm not au fait with the nuances of pavement parking offences, and it seems complex.

This chap is parked across a shared bike / pedestrian pavement. I I think he is parked in front of his own house, part-blocking the pavement. 

Can I report the driver for any offences? Obstruction, perhaps? And who is it - the County Council or the Police?




If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments