Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Any questions for Coach Menachem? Live Q+A

Hi folks,

You might have noticed our new strength training for cyclists series, with parts 1 and 2/5 already on the site. The expert coach Menachem Brodie who put this programme together has offered to do a bonus virtual Q+A session and I'm just trying to gauge some interest. If you are up for this: 

- What platform would you prefer it to be on? (Facebook, YouTube, or perhaps even a good old article) 

- Any questions you might have, fancy posting them here so Menachem can prepare some answers? 

The series is strength training for cyclists, but Menachem also does full cycling coaching programmes for clients too so can answer a broad range of questions. Here's his website... humanvortextraining.com

Cheers! 

Jack 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

Liam Cahill | 3 years ago
0 likes

Could he cover the timing of strength blocks for racers? It's always been seen as a winter thing for road racers but is there any literature to support this? 

Racing is nearly back in the UK. Any tips for switching my body from its diesel Zwift/base miles state into race mode? 

CX riders are doing incredibly well in road races, is there anything from their training that we can use?

TheFatAndTheFurious | 3 years ago
0 likes

I've always thought of strength training as a means of getting more Speed or Power. Can it help with Endurance? If so, how would a "strength for endurance" regime differ? I'm thinking about "all day in the saddle for consecutive days" type events.

Latest Comments