Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Transfers and the next race

Getting a wee bit puzzled by comments about the next race - Montreal. Someone said we need to have transfers done by 5pm but wont the final stage of the Vuelta still be going on. Someone please explain  39

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Last time what? Last time a race crossed over it went perfectly  4

I'm more interested in how we're going to be allowed to pick riders for the world champs, i think category's should be scrapped, specially for the TT as some sections wont have anyone to pick from and also teams scrapped aswell and changed to countries and only two from each

londonplayer | 12 years ago
0 likes

I bet the computer goes tits up! that's what happened last time....

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Its been asked and explained quite a few times

IF Dave has got it sorted, the transfers for La Vuelta close at 11am and then shortly afterwards you get until 5.15pm deadline to get your changes made for Montreal, a whole squad of 9 to be picked else you wont score anything, normal rules about a new race i think  26

Stumps replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Its been asked and explained quite a few times

IF Dave has got it sorted, the transfers for La Vuelta close at 11am and then shortly afterwards you get until 5.15pm deadline to get your changes made for Montreal, a whole squad of 9 to be picked else you wont score anything, normal rules about a new race i think  26

Cheers, its appreciated.  4

Latest Comments