Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Majorca road cycling recommendations

Hi all - I've got the last week of June off work and I fancy Majorca for a week of road cycling. Am a regular road cyclist but never been to Majorca.

So, any tips on whereabouts to stay and where to get 50-120km routes would be much appreciated. Am planning to get an AirBnB and spend 5 days over there.

Most grateful  1

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments

• Rendel Harris 2 sec ago

That would be a bit more credible if they hadn't gone all out to try and get Cav the record last year, wouldn't it?

• Mungecrundle 1 hour 30 min ago

Professional advice is always your gold standard. A GP referal is a good place to start but accessing those services can be difficult given the...

• Calc 2 hours 1 min ago

Why the hole?  It's so you are forced to buy their special seatpost.

• d_jp 5 hours 6 min ago

'that was "grippy" / a "grippy" stage' 'i love echelons' ... Adam Blythe

• Lemonyhills 5 hours 19 min ago

These would be ideal for security in the garage, and out and about for our bikes lost two in the past.

• Brauchsel 5 hours 21 min ago

But if it doesn't look like a car's going to pull up, you find someone in the same-coloured top as you and make them give you their bike. 

• dabba 5 hours 56 min ago

I bought an Anker 15w solar panel set to try for touring in Australia. It wasn't a success for me. I tried draping it over the rear panniers while...

• TheBillder 6 hours 21 min ago

I'm running a mid 90s chainset (originally had a 6 speed freewheel) with a 10 speed chain and cassette and it all works very well. I might be wrong...

• capedcrusader 6 hours 37 min ago

Re: Early morning raid on BV....

• 11waterloo 6 hours 50 min ago

Agreed on that, he was definitely part of my first week plans! Not to mention my French riders team - that is in tatters without Le Coq!