Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Inspector Kev's Team on Strava / RoadPeace Cycle Crash

I was checking up on Twitter to see the process of Roadpeace rides and noticed that Kev's team were on the scene of an accident whilst cycling their route. 

They seem to post their items to strava and use the description to supply lots of info on their operations as well. 

Will make wtjs want to move across the Rose border.

Strava Link

Twitter with footage of crash aftermath (I'm guessing the 4x4 pulled out of the side entrance straight in front of the lorry. I wonder if he also pulled out in front of the Tesla or that also squeezed out of the entrance as well as it sounds like wheel spin).

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

wtjs | 1 year ago
1 like

Will make wtjs want to move across the Rose border

I'm from Co. Durham originally, and a member of Yorkshire Mountaineering Club! Actually, I'm quite happy with Lancashire apart from the Constabulary being the greatest single factor in promoting a toxic environment for cyclists on Lancashire's roads. You certainly wouldn't find any members of LC in similar circumstances, because there aren't any cyclists or, if there are, they're keeping well hidden. Inspector K is wrong about the claim on Strava for the shortest close pass operation ever, because Lancashire must hold that record: 0 metres, because they're never held one.

Spangly Shiny | 1 year ago
1 like

The piccies are fascinating - great work! All on my stomping ground too, keep it up Inspector Kev.

Latest Comments