Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Cycling Documentary Help

Hello All,

I'm a student at the Arts University Bournemouth studying for a degree in commercial photography. For my current assignment I am putting together a documentary, both still and moving image. 

My aim is to: 

• Raise awareness of the recent changes in the Highway Code
  • Educate road users, to highlight the the consequences of a moment of careless or stupid driving.
  • To show those that are going through the process of recovery that there can be a positive outcome and to provide hope.

I am trying to connect with people that have been involved in road traffic collisions with vehicles and have had life changing injuries as a result of the collision. 

I was hit by a van in 2016, the outcome was a traumatic brain injury, I am forced to wear an eye patch at all times and have cognitive issues. This meant I was forced to change careers and why I find myself at university again.

If you live in the UK and wish to know more about the project, and/or participate I would be grateful for a message in the forum, or you can email me at 2001159 [at] my.aub.ac.uk or message through my Instagram www.instagram.com/davidbakerphotography

This has been posted with the approval of Road.CC.

Thanks for reading,

David

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

ktache | 2 years ago
2 likes

Good luck David.

Your endeavour seems interesting and I hope you succeed with your documentary.

Also posting so that it moves up the forum and hopefully gets noticed more.

2001159 replied to ktache | 2 years ago
1 like

Thank you

Latest Comments