Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Comment Notifications

I am a relatively new poster here so I may well be missing something glaringly obvious to others, but I don't seem to be able to find any way to receive notifications of others replying to my comments. Is there some functionality I can activate to receive such notifications? Or if not, how is it possible for me to suggest such a feature? I can see whilst writing this post that there is a check box to receive comment notifications by email to a new post, but I do not see this feature anywhere on topics posted by others or on articles on the main site.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

m.a.t.t. | 3 years ago
0 likes

Anyone? Or am I to assume the lack of responses indicates that this simply is not possible?

OnYerBike replied to m.a.t.t. | 3 years ago
1 like

I don't think it's currently possible. If you think it would be useful, you could suggest it to the staff - I've emailed them about a couple of things in the past and they seem very respnsive to suggestions (albeit no guarantees they would choose to implement this).

m.a.t.t. replied to OnYerBike | 3 years ago
0 likes

Thanks, can you tell me the email address please?

OnYerBike replied to m.a.t.t. | 3 years ago
1 like

m.a.t.t. wrote:

Thanks, can you tell me the email address please?

info [at] road.cc

m.a.t.t. replied to OnYerBike | 3 years ago
0 likes

Thanks

fukawitribe replied to m.a.t.t. | 3 years ago
1 like

As far as I remember, the notifications disappeared several 'improvements' to the site back, along with bleeding edge things like clicking on a comment link actually taking you to the comment...

m.a.t.t. replied to fukawitribe | 3 years ago
1 like

Seems like a pretty weird "improvement"!

fukawitribe replied to m.a.t.t. | 3 years ago
0 likes

m.a.t.t. wrote:

Seems like a pretty weird "improvement"!

Indeed.

Latest Comments