Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Liege-Bastogne-Liege

Any idea when the startlist will be updated for LBL? Still no Froome, Nibali or Gerrans (among others).

I've backed Gilbert in Amstel and Fleche, so will continue to back him for the win here (kiss of death). Dan Martin might be a good outside bet though.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

65 comments

chrisdstripes | 11 years ago
0 likes

Awesome, thanks GKam!

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I have updated them this minute  1 I will double check it again tomorrow  26

Ghedebrav replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

I have updated them this minute  1 I will double check it again tomorrow  26

Thank you!

chrisdstripes | 11 years ago
0 likes

I'll stick with PhilGil as well, third time's a charm...

Trying to decide how risky to be - 50 points behind the overall leader and a nice Garmin computer up for grabs. Froome and Hesjedal are tempting, but maybe too expensive...

Alan Tullett replied to chrisdstripes | 11 years ago
0 likes
chrisdstripes wrote:

I'll stick with PhilGil as well, third time's a charm...

Trying to decide how risky to be - 50 points behind the overall leader and a nice Garmin computer up for grabs. Froome and Hesjedal are tempting, but maybe too expensive...

Haven't gone with either. Good luck with winning the Garmin! You'll need to take a couple of risks though. Won a similar Bryton in the TdF last year and it's been useful sometimes for planning a complicated route and not having to stop to check a map. Enjoying the battle in East Anglia, 3 points before today!!!

Pages

Latest Comments