Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Visual Geometry Comparison

Hey all, we just added a visual geometry comparison view to 99 Spokes that uses the size and geometry information from the manufacturer. This make it easy to see the main geometry differences at a glance. 

//s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/99spokes-website-images/forBryan.gif)

Here's an example comparison, would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

antigee | 5 years ago
0 likes

cheers interested as trying to work out differences between mrs antigees specialized dolce (loves)  and newer better spec Giant "Liv" Avail (hates) but if look at Liv seem to only get MTB's no road bikes (think set filters correctly but could be operator error) then when I look at Giant in case listed there and filter to Road / Disk / Carbon still got 91 bikes and can't work out how to change sort order which seems by default to be semi random range name / price ? if there is a sort feature failed to find it ( Chrome on windows desktop) 

what would really like (if have couldn't see) is something like I know bike X works for me what bikes with features Y in price range Z to more Z  would be very close on geometry? 

sjalex replied to antigee | 5 years ago
0 likes

antigee wrote:

cheers interested as trying to work out differences between mrs antigees specialized dolce (loves)  and newer better spec Giant "Liv" Avail (hates) but if look at Liv seem to only get MTB's no road bikes (think set filters correctly but could be operator error) then when I look at Giant in case listed there and filter to Road / Disk / Carbon still got 91 bikes and can't work out how to change sort order which seems by default to be semi random range name / price ? if there is a sort feature failed to find it ( Chrome on windows desktop) 

what would really like (if have couldn't see) is something like I know bike X works for me what bikes with features Y in price range Z to more Z  would be very close on geometry? 

Thanks for taking a look. I agree, we need to add the ability to sort the results. Also, looks like we're missing Giant's Liv subbrand. We'll get those added.

tugglesthegreat | 5 years ago
0 likes

My bike is a Pinnacle Arkose which isn't listed so isn't much use to me.  I currently have an excel sheet with geometries of other frames like Kinesis, Genisis, Vitus, so I would find this useful.

However none of these are actually listed.

sjalex replied to tugglesthegreat | 5 years ago
0 likes

tugglesthegreat wrote:

My bike is a Pinnacle Arkose which isn't listed so isn't much use to me.  I currently have an excel sheet with geometries of other frames like Kinesis, Genisis, Vitus, so I would find this useful.

However none of these are actually listed.

We have plans to allow adding bikes manually which should help for these cases. Thanks for the feedback!

Latest Comments