Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

VUELTA

That's novel, 9 riders for the standard team and 8 for purist, same budget.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

kmnaegeli | 6 years ago
1 like

If it matters at all, I would very much vote for resetting the Purist comp so we can pick teams of 9 riders. A budget of 175 for an 8-man team makes it a bit easier to stack the team and this is a Grand Tour with 9-man squads. Having one extra rider is of great help when crashes and DNFs inevitably happen.

Condor Andy | 6 years ago
0 likes

We're looking into it. I'll let you know when I have a final answer from Dave.

Also, I've still to set the transfer deadline's properly, so there's a little more than 4 days and 20 hours.

jollygoodvelo | 6 years ago
0 likes

I accept that you guys run the game and it's your decision, but we're still four days and 20 hours from the start of the race.  I and probably many others 'sign up' to each race as they're released, stick a placeholder team in, and revise closer to the start when it becomes clearer who's actually riding for what purpose, who's leading the teams, etc.

I think resetting it now and sending another email out to everyone would still be fine.

0 likes

Clarification from Dave, changing from 8 to 9 riders now would require the game to be reset.  It's his mistake, but because people have already signed up we'll just roll with it.

0 likes

Bizarre, not something I can see or change.  I'll get Dave on it.

Latest Comments