Home

That's novel, 9 riders for the standard team and 8 for purist, same budget.

5 comments

Condor Andy [686 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

Bizarre, not something I can see or change.  I'll get Dave on it.

0 likes

Clarification from Dave, changing from 8 to 9 riders now would require the game to be reset.  It's his mistake, but because people have already signed up we'll just roll with it.

jollygoodvelo [1805 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

I accept that you guys run the game and it's your decision, but we're still four days and 20 hours from the start of the race.  I and probably many others 'sign up' to each race as they're released, stick a placeholder team in, and revise closer to the start when it becomes clearer who's actually riding for what purpose, who's leading the teams, etc.

I think resetting it now and sending another email out to everyone would still be fine.

0 likes

We're looking into it. I'll let you know when I have a final answer from Dave.

Also, I've still to set the transfer deadline's properly, so there's a little more than 4 days and 20 hours.

kmnaegeli [10 posts] 1 year ago
1 like

If it matters at all, I would very much vote for resetting the Purist comp so we can pick teams of 9 riders. A budget of 175 for an 8-man team makes it a bit easier to stack the team and this is a Grand Tour with 9-man squads. Having one extra rider is of great help when crashes and DNFs inevitably happen.