Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Cannondale zero wheels

Got a set of these on a new synapse. Carbon zero disc wheels fitted with schwalbe pro ones.

They aren't the tubless version of the tyres so I'm caught in two minds if the wheels would be tubeless or not.

Anybody have these and converted to tubeless. What was involved?

I'd anybody has any further info on the hubs that cannondale have used and what may be needed for long term maintenance that would be good.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

arbiter maven | 7 years ago
0 likes

Funnily enough I asked the cannondale rep at the cycle show the same thing.

He said they're not tubeless but if I was to try it may or may not work and at my own risk.

Felt like he couldn't tell me they could be run tubeless. Don't think I'll bother.

let us know if you try.

VeloUSA | 7 years ago
0 likes

From what I understand the CZero wheels are tubeless ready, but to get a true knowledgeable answers contact Cannondale Customer Support.  I also would chat with mechs at an LBS selling Cannondale. They would know if the wheels are tubeless ready, who the hub mfg is, and possibly have a PDF file on the hub.

This is an old article on going tubeless. What it says remains current. http://www.bicycling.com/bikes-and-gear-features/how-it-works/should-you...

Ogi | 7 years ago
0 likes

I think I've heard somewhere (Bikeradar video I think or RCUK article) that the wheels are DT Swiss produced - if we're talking about the new Cannondale wheels (SSE6 Disc has them). 

Latest Comments