Taking in two of the world’s greatest cities, this classic route is split across three days’ cycling with an average of 77 miles a day. We will leave behind the bright lights of London and weave our way through France’s beautiful countryside before gliding up to the Eiffel Tower and taking celebratory tourist photos. As with all Ride25 tours, you will be fully supported along the way and everything will be taken care of so all you need to do is soak up the sights and enjoy the ride.
• Three nights’ accommodation in a clean, comfortable hotel (in Brighton, Gournay-en-Bray and Paris). All rooms will have twin beds and we will allocate you a room partner unless you specify who you would like to share with. (You may select a single supplement in the booking process if you prefer not to share a room)
• Ferry trip from Newhaven to Dieppe
• Three meals a day plus stops for snacks
• Support vehicle to transport your luggage (clothes and supplies) from each stage to the next
• Back-up vehicles to provide you with medical help and any assistance should you need a rest
• Customised, waterproof route maps including essential directions, pitstops and interesting information on the area.
• New, bespoke high quality breathable cycling shirts for every day of your trip. These will be fully personalised for you and adorned with badges showing the number of Ride25 legs you have completed so far.
• Daily fresh fruit and water in the support vehicles
• Celebratory dinner
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
• Flights and transfers
• Accommodation the night before the tour commences (this can be selected as an optional extra during the check-out process)
• A Bike
• A bike box (this can be selected as an optional extra during the check-out process)
• Personal insurance