Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

The perfect front and rear cycle camera !! Can you help..

Hi All

My name is Steve from Techalogic safety cameras.. we focus on road safety cameras for motorcyclists, horse riders and of course CYCLISTS. Camera tech is our passion.

I am keen cyclist myself and have set myself a goal in 2022 to develop the perfect front and rear cameras for cycling. Its probably even more important to have a camera on your bike than in your car in my opinion. There are very few dedicated cycling cameras.

This really is a blank sheet of paper and the goal is to design, build and launch the prefect camera for cyclists needs.. So I thought that Roadcc forum members would be the best place to get some great ideas on what features and benefits cyclists really need..

I don't want to lead in with questions but would really appreciate it if you can feedback your ideas on the design, look and feel, mountings and all the features (like battery life, stability, Video Quality) that is important to you..

We would really appreciate you help and when the camera is launched will make a great half price offer for all Roadcc forum members that helped with the development.

Kind Regards

Steve

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments