Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Front lights compatible with a Garmin mount

Hi - I have a K-edge out front mount for my Wahoo, on an Orro Venturi with an integrated handlebar. I'm going to buy a Garmin mount to go under the Wahoo, in order to fit a front light. My issue is I can't find a daytime front light that fits a Garmin mount. Anyone got any suggestions?? Thanks.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

11 comments

Kendalred | 3 years ago
0 likes

This range is designed to fit onto Garmin mounts - although the design is meant to go 'right side up' as opposed to upside down I think. I have one and put it on the out front mount and relegate my Garmin 520 to a stem mount.

https://road.cc/content/review/magicshine-allty-1000-275075

Singe69 replied to Kendalred | 3 years ago
0 likes

Thank you

zeeridesbikes | 3 years ago
0 likes

I've got the moon mx light which mounts on your stem bolts. Really neat solution. Doesn't look as fancy as a k edge mount but it tidies up the bar nicely. 

Singe69 replied to zeeridesbikes | 3 years ago
0 likes

Thanks

Balthazar | 3 years ago
0 likes

Plenty of GoPro mounts available for -for instance- Moon lights, to achieve an arrangement like the picture above (I use one for a day flasher). If you definitely want a Garmin mount, consider the cheap stick-on ones you can buy on eBay and Amazon. I'm currently trusting a fairly expensive Ravemen light to such a mount: it feels welded on, and puts the light nicely in front of the stem.

Singe69 replied to Balthazar | 3 years ago
0 likes

Great, thanks

Welsh boy | 3 years ago
0 likes

Have a look at the Moon MX light/Garmin mount, that may be what you need

Singe69 replied to Welsh boy | 3 years ago
0 likes

Thank you

don simon fbpe | 3 years ago
0 likes

There's a screw in mount on the underside of these.

https://www.closethegap.cc/product/hidemybell-regular-gws/

Spangly Shiny | 3 years ago
1 like

Fit a GoPro mount there are a number of lights that will fit on a GoPro.
Here is the set up on my bike, a stem fitted mount with Wahoo on top and Fly12 on the GoPro mount.

Singe69 replied to Spangly Shiny | 3 years ago
0 likes

Thank you

Latest Comments