Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

League Not Showing Points

I created a work league again this year but I am having issues seeing the points this time around. Two days ago it wouldn't show anyone else in the league but myself and it would show my points. Now it shows everyone in my league but it doesn't show our points. Did I not do something right this year?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

15 comments

Condor Andy | 4 years ago
0 likes

I'm on holiday right now, back tomorrow and the other person available to update lives in Oz, so the updates happen a bit later.

ffolliet | 4 years ago
0 likes

What's the story on updating the site. 2145 and no update on scores from the day (apparently)

Or am I doing something wrong?

dc04dc | 4 years ago
0 likes

OK, thank you.

0 likes

Issue started again with the new comps. Dave is working on it, should have a solution later today or tomorrow.

dc04dc | 4 years ago
0 likes

Is there a problem with updating the standings? I haven’t seen updates for several days.

Shid | 4 years ago
0 likes

Hey is this still being worked on ? I've created a league and it was working fine yesterday but now there's no showing anymore. Any ETA ?

Gullyrats | 4 years ago
0 likes

Just FYI , whilst previous days I was experiencing same, No Filters worked, yet few hour b4 staggering began all worked fine.  Yet issue strikes again 12 hours before stage 8. I will attempt transfers closer to stage start. Badges working Fine.

0 likes

Dave is still working on it, the update is just not going through. Transfers still work, but the sorting options might not just now. Use PCS to have a look at riders you might want.

When Dave figures out the issue, we'll run the update again and we'll be back to normal.

hotspanners | 4 years ago
0 likes

Hi 

I'm having issues too - leagues not showing points, no badges, can't see other teams points...

MinardiM189 replied to hotspanners | 4 years ago
0 likes

hotspanners wrote:

Hi 

I'm having issues too - leagues not showing points, no badges, can't see other teams points...

The results from yesterday have failed to update, as a result the leagues, etc. are not currently available.

Colin Peyresourde | 4 years ago
1 like

You maybe dealing with this issue, but I haven’t received any badges yet e.g. 1-2-3, 200 points, medium mountains etc.

also, when I search under ‘summit finish’ or any of the other race based criteria it doesn’t show anything. Only point (High to low) or (low to high) works.

Dr Winston | 4 years ago
0 likes

Thanks Andy. You obviously all have your work cut out doing this. It’s appreciated.

neillmbarton | 4 years ago
0 likes

Thank you for the update

0 likes

Don't worry, this is just something to do with the update. Dave is looking into it, points are updating, but the update isn't going through completely. It'll be sorted soon.

neillmbarton | 4 years ago
0 likes

I am in the same boat, also I am not showing up in any of the other leagues either. Anyone got a fix or have this issue?

Latest Comments