Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

2018 Competition

Hi all,

Have you got a list of the races to be covered this year? And are there any plans to include a women's competition?

Cheers, Rhod

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Dr Winston | 6 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for the reply TER...and understood...

I don't know much about how you run this site yet but i do know that, as a vetran of many fantasy games, that you've really nailed this. Great game and a credit to whoever developed it and runs it. 

Really good stuff.

Dr Winston | 6 years ago
0 likes

Hi Andy. Quite a gap now in the calander due to no Tour of Qatar. Could you not consider replacing it with the Tour of Valencia?...It looks tailor made for this game and with plenty of big names.

TERatcliffe26 replied to Dr Winston | 6 years ago
0 likes

Dr Winston wrote:

Hi Andy. Quite a gap now in the calander due to no Tour of Qatar. Could you not consider replacing it with the Tour of Valencia?...It looks tailor made for this game and with plenty of big names.

We used to run other races but it was decided due to the number of participants and how hectic the schedule is once the season gets going that we would stick to just world tour, as those who generally set up the game are volunteers, so dont put too much on too early

rhodzilla | 6 years ago
0 likes

OK, nice one. Thanks Andy.

Condor Andy | 6 years ago
1 like

Hi Rhod,

No plans for a women's competition and I can confirm it's the same setup as last year and we'll be covering all the World Tour races.  We are reviewing this for next year though.

Cheers, Andy

Latest Comments