Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Wheel end caps for conversion?

Hi all I have a set of wheels that came off a new bike and I want to transfer them to another bike both are disc but the bike I need to transfer onto is 135 spacing. The manufacturer does conversion caps but I can't seem to find them in the UK only in Germany which are £26 + £8 shipping which is a lot for a couple of aluminium tubes. Does anyone know if they are relatively universal? Or are they specific to wheelsets? My feeling is they are unique but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks 👍

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments