Pedal for Parkinson's - Stirling
Take part in our Pedal for Parkinson's event in Stirling this summer to have fun, get fit - and make a difference for people with Parkinson's.
With a choice of our 20 mile blast, 40 mile blaze or 60 mile burn routes though central Scotland's beautiful countryside, there's a distance to suit everyone.
There's no minimum sponsorship but we ask that each cyclist tries to raise at least £100.
We'll spend all the money raised in the local region.
What to expect
- a signposted circular route
- bike mechanic support
- a downloadable GPX route file powered by MapMyRide
- refreshments en route
- a medal and a big cheer at the finish
- post-race leg massage
- fun family games at the charity village
- Venue: Kings Park, Stirling
- Distances: 20, 40 or 60 miles
- Registration cost: £20 for adults, £10 for under-16s.
- Minimum ages: 11 for the 20 mile route, 16 for the 40 and 60 mile routes; all under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Please note all routes are approximate and are subject to change.
- See more at: http://www.parkinsons.org.uk/content/pedal-parkinsons-stirling#sthash.rT...