Beginning with the breathtaking sight of Lake Geneva, this leg will cover 350 miles bringing together flat and traffic free routes, and an exciting mountain climb up the Nufenen Pass. We will also climb to the Madonna del Ghisallo, aptly known as the patron saint of cyclists, before finishing in Milan.
• Four nights’ accommodation in a clean, comfortable hotel (in Sierre, Airolo, Como and Milan). All rooms will have twin beds and we will allocate you a room partner unless you specify who you would like to share with. (You may select a single supplement in the booking process if you prefer not to share)
• Three meals a day plus stops for snacks
• Support vehicle to transport your luggage (clothes and supplies) from each stage to the next
• Back-up vehicles to provide you with medical help and any assistance should you need a rest
• Customised, waterproof route maps including essential directions, pitstops and interesting information on the area.
• New, bespoke high quality breathable cycling shirts for every day of your trip. These will be fully personalised for you and adorned with badges showing the number of Ride25 legs you have completed so far.
• Daily fresh fruit and water in the support vehicles
• Celebratory dinner
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
• Flights and transfers
• Accommodation the night before the tour commences (this can be selected as an optional extra during the check-out process)
• A Bike
• A bike box (this can be selected as an optional extra during the check-out process)
• Personal insurance