road.cc Superbike Shootout 2013-14

11 of the best performance road bikes of 2013, but only one winner...

by David Arthur   January 5, 2014  

We first introduced the Superbike Shootout two years ago as part of our Bike of The Year Awards and for 2013-14 we’ve expanded it to 11 bikes (11 being the new 10 and all that) and given it its own article. These are the cream of the crop bikes, the bikes judged purely on performance and technology alone.

This year to get the full Superbike Shootout effect you need to watch the video… helpfully embedded below in which we run through our choices and give you some extra insight in to some of the thinking that went in to why the top bikes on our list impressed us so much. We'll be doing the same for our Bikes of the Year too.  

We've ridden some really interesting superbikes in the last 12 months, and what is clear from the testing, and the bikes ridden, is the level of performance on offer at the top-end is phenomenal. Our awards are limited to the bikes we've tested but make no mistake, these are some of the finest riding bikes currently available - bar none.

Most significantly carbon fibre technology, still the mainstay choice for race-bred performance bikes, has moved on a notch and some manufacturers are really starting to deliver on the peformance promises made for carbon fibre as a frame material. Weight is clearly dropping (the lightest ever bike road.cc tested passed through the office in 2013) but what is most interesting with these bikes is that they also balance stiffness and comfort to an exceptional degree. Perhaps the most exciting thing of all is that manufacturers reckon there is still more they can or could do were the UCI technical regulations on minimum weight relaxed.

One other postive trend in this year's Superbike Shootout is the emergence on the list of bikes that don't have what we'd call a superbike price tag. Price is not one of the scoring criteria when it comes to drawing up the list it's purely about performance in their intended roles. None of these bikes are cheap, but they are not as eye-wateringly expensive as the bikes in previous lists in fact some of them offer outstanding value for the level of performance they deliver. It’s also worth noting that many of the frames in this shootout are available with cheaper groupsets, and most can be bought as framesets so you can build them up to your personal specification.

11 Ridley Noah Fast £6,400 

In at number 11 is Ridley’s Noah Fast, the only aero road bike to feature in our Superbike Shootout. Aerodynamic road bikes are all the buzz at the moment and the Noah Fast is brimming with cutting-edge technology in the pursuit of absolute speed. The Noah combines three aero features, F-Splitfork, F-Surface and F-Brake, to smooth airflow over its carbon frame, and by jolly it really works, this is one exceptionally rapid bike. What was surprising was how smooth and comfortable it managed to be, while also chucking you along the road at a ridiculous pace.

10 Legend HT 7.5 £2,999.99 frame and fork 

If it’s a silky smooth ride quality you’re after, with little compromise in stiffness and weight, then the Legend HT 7.5 was a hit with David when he tested it early in the year. You might choke on the price (that’s just for the frame and fork btw) but it’s handmade in Italy to your own specification, and fitted to your exact measurements. Devoid of unnecessary tube profile manipulation, the frame has a simple and classy look but you can’t let its modest appearance fool you, it’s deceptively fast and capable for the most demanding riding.

9 Passoni Top Force W £5,499.99 frame only

Look no futher, this is the most expensive bike road.cc has ever tested, an eye-popping £5.5k just for the frame, and the bike we tested costing the best part of £10k. But it’s not just in our Superbike Shootout because of its ability to empty your bank account. Oh no, this is a true thoroughbred of a bike. Hand built from 3Al/2.5V tubes at the company’s Milan factory, a company started in the 80’s by Luciano Passoni who had the dream of building the best, most luxurious and exclusive handbuilt bikes in the world. Well, he certainly succeeded. Stu summed up his review by saying “acceleration either from a standing start or on the move just sees the bike surge forward with no scrabbling about of the rear tyre, as the rear triangle holds everything true.”

8 Guru Photon R £4,250 frame only

Mat was blown away by the Guru Photon R, a high-end race bike made by hand in Canada. It’s a bit different, you’ll certainly stand out in a crowd (and not just because of the bright yellow paint job). At its heart is an 800g frame made from a mixture of high-modulus and standard-modulus carbon fibre, so its light, but it’s the stiffness of the frame that puts the Guru in our Superbike Shootout. Despite the resounding stiffness, this is a very smooth riding bike that nullifies the vast majority of road buzz, handles bumps and holes just fine, and sticks to the road even when you're descending fast over knackered old Tarmac.


7 Raleigh Militis £2,500

Hands up if your first bike when you were a kid was a Raleigh? There’s a good chance it was, which is why we’re so happy to see Raleigh producing a bike of such quality as the Militis that is helping to return the marque to its former glory. The reason the Raleigh is in this roundup and surrounded by some exotic bikes is because it is a sweet-handling pro-quality race bike, the decent price and build kit is an added bonus.

6 Kinesis Gran Fondo Titanium £2,069.99
Frameset of the Year 2013-14

The highest placed metal road bike in this collection of Superbikes is the super-fine handling Kinesis Gran Fondo Titanium. It’s fair to say Kinesis bikes have always impressed road.cc testers and the titanium flavoured Gran Fondo hit a nerve with our testers this year - it was Stu Kerton's favourite bike of the year earning the ultimate tester's accolade - 'If I had all the money I needed and one bike to spend it on this would be it'. There are few frames that offer such potential versatility, this is a bike you could ride sportives on, go touring across Europe or simple commute to work every day. In its titanium guise it really is a superbike.

5 Storck Fenomalist £4,909 

In terms of pure balls out performance there isn't much out there to beat the Storck Fenomalist. It's a bike that dares you to exploer the limits of your riding skills, offering phenomenal speed and phenomenal handling, with phenomenal looks. The speed this bike is capable of producing will have your eyes watering, the geometry produces an aggressive position favouring aerodynamics and the handling is boosted by a very stiff front end.

4 Canyon Ultimate CF SLX 9.0 £3,719
Best Value Superbike of the Year 2013-14

With a top-drawer build kit it hit the road.cc scales at a whisker over 6kg making it the lightest bike we’ve ever tested, astonishing really when you look again at the price tag. But performance not its price tag that earns the Canyon  its place in the Superbike Shootout, the exceptional lightness producing a stunning ride. It’s incredibly quick off the mark, it’s also impressively comfortable. A performance bike at an affordable price is a good way to sum up the Canyon Ultimate CF SLX 9.0.

3 Merida Scultura SL Team £6,000

We’re getting to the pointy end of the Superbike Shootout here, and in at number three is the fabulous Merida Scultura SL Team. This is a pro level machine out of the box from the biggest cycle manufacturer in the business. It’s super light, but producing a light frame is easy. A light frame that is stiff in the right places and comfortable at the same time is tricky, but it’s a trick the Merida pulls off brilliantly.

2 Bianchi Infinito CV £7,100 

Okay, we’re into the final sprint for the line in the Superbike Shootout. In at number two is a bike that massively impressed everyone that rode it is the Bianchi Infinito CV. It’s also a bike that the Italian company has completely resdeisgned and utitlise some cutting-edge carbon fibre technology to make it one of the smoothest riding performance bikes road.cc tested in 2013.

At its core is the  CounterVail Vibration Cancelling Composite Technology, which in simple terms gives the frame the ability to soak up a lot of the high-frequency vibrations compared to a regular carbon frame. The result is a silky smooth ride that floats over any rough road with astounding grace.

That’s not all. Bianchi have also got the geometry spot on, a little longer and higher in the front, that will suit racers as much as it will non-racers. You could race it quite happily, you could also ride it all-day and finish relatively fresh. Oh, and you can stick 28mm tyres on it too.The Infinito CV heads up the growing number of endurance road bikes which are aimed at normal real-world cyclists.

1 BMC Team Machine SLR01 £6000

Of all the Superbike contenders in 2013, the BMC Team Machine SLR01 is the bike that clearly stood out. Earning it the envious title of road.cc’s Superbike of the Year award is a bike that ticks the three stiffer, lighter, faster boxes. This lightweight successor to the Tour de France winning TeamMachine SLR01 raises the stakes with a new 790g frame designed using BMC's own computer modelling software,

David rated it as the best performance race bike he’d ridden in 2013, with joyous handling, supreme comfort and outstanding acceleration. It’s a good example of carbon fibre technology at its best. And that’s why it’s our Superbike Shootout winner.

44 user comments

Latest 30 commentsNewest firstBest ratedAll

Millions spent on research (over several decades) generally does result in 'good' however. It's a much more predictable outcome than the obscure contraptions built by 'men in sheds' favoured by our testers ... even if the shed happens to be in Italy.

The words 'luxurious', 'exclusive' and 'hand-built' will certainly add £K's to the price (and make our testers' hearts flutter) ... but that doesn't automatically mean 'good' either. Are they really going to be better than an off-the-shelf 'S-Works'? I very much doubt it. More to the point I actually have easy access to a range of local purveyors of "Spesh and Pina" bikes ... as well as lots of other brands.

Trouble is of course ... you can't keep writing the same report every year admitting how brilliant Spesh is ... and Spesh don't need to keep giving freebies out to sell their kit.

posted by Joeinpoole [260 posts]
6th January 2014 - 15:37

177 Likes

Tony Farrelly wrote:

Are you calling us dishonest joeinpoole…? Care to back that up?

Our super bike, and upcoming bike of the year awards, are limited to the bikes we've tested over the past 12 months. We can't give awards to bikes we didn't test - Trek had a new top end Madone out in 2012-13 that did rather well in the Superbike awards last year, we didn't test a top end Giant or Specialized. We can only test what the bike companies have available to test, or would you rather we just made it all up to suit your obvious prejudices?

No, I'm not saying you are dishonest at all. However, calling a bike the 'Superbike of the Year' when you freely admit you haven't actually tested most of the viable competition, is a somewhat pointless statement or accolade.

posted by Joeinpoole [260 posts]
6th January 2014 - 15:48

205 Likes

Joeinpoole wrote:
My favourite bikes didn't win so I'm going to have a bloody good moan about it

Fixed.

posted by VeloPeo [220 posts]
6th January 2014 - 15:57

208 Likes

Freebies? We do give the bike back. Actually we're the people giving out the freebies - a good bike review will sells bikes.

As for Specialized? Well the S-Works Tarmac SL4 is getting a bit long in the tooth…

This is a run down of the best super bikes we've tested over the past 12 months as the term suggests they do tend to be exotic, high end and hard to come by. Whereas the Bikes in our Bike of the Year Awards are more accessible to more people… still no Specialized tho, but you know they're brilliant already.

Tony Farrelly's picture

posted by Tony Farrelly [4143 posts]
6th January 2014 - 16:00

203 Likes

Joeinpoole wrote:
Tony Farrelly wrote:

Are you calling us dishonest joeinpoole…? Care to back that up?

Our super bike, and upcoming bike of the year awards, are limited to the bikes we've tested over the past 12 months. We can't give awards to bikes we didn't test - Trek had a new top end Madone out in 2012-13 that did rather well in the Superbike awards last year, we didn't test a top end Giant or Specialized. We can only test what the bike companies have available to test, or would you rather we just made it all up to suit your obvious prejudices?

No, I'm not saying you are dishonest at all. However, calling a bike the 'Superbike of the Year' when you freely admit you haven't actually tested most of the viable competition, is a somewhat pointless statement or accolade.

Hmm, actually I think we call it the road.cc Superbike of the Year.
Oh, and we may not have tested some of the "viable competition" but that doesn't mean to say we haven't ridden them.

Tony Farrelly's picture

posted by Tony Farrelly [4143 posts]
6th January 2014 - 16:04

200 Likes

Joeinpoole wrote:
It's funny how the most popular bike brands, as chosen by the buying public with their hard-earned cash, and as ridden by top pro-teams ... never feature highly in these so-called 'reports'.

There must be more money to be made (and more freebies to be had by the testers) in talking up the smaller brands.

You know that pro teams ride bikes according to their sponsorship agreements, right? It's commercial. They don't go into bike shops and pick the ones they like best!

"There must be more money to be made..." Really? More money to be made off the small brands? The ones with less money? Did you think that one through, or just say the first thing that came into your head?

"And more freebies..." You just made that up.

posted by Mr Turning [34 posts]
6th January 2014 - 16:17

186 Likes

I have to say some of the people who comment on Road CC do amaze me and how they get wound up.

posted by wwfcb [69 posts]
6th January 2014 - 16:49

194 Likes

Joeinpoole wrote:
There must be more money to be made (and more freebies to be had by the testers) in talking up the smaller brands.

Joeinpoole wrote:
No, I'm not saying you are dishonest at all.

Um...

posted by Mat Brett [1887 posts]
6th January 2014 - 16:56

201 Likes

Other than the Guru and the Canyon, they are all ugly. Some of the carbon bikes would be saved by deep section rims (the BMC, for example, might look a bit more balanced with a pair of 50mm Zipps on it; Canyon would also benefit). I've not ridden the Bianchi but I bet no one who buys a £7k bike puts 28s on it. Debate above ("why no Specialized/Giant/Trek - they are awesome; they must be, I just bought one" etc, etc, ad nauseam) oh so tedious. If you already own a bike and are happy with it, why on earth do you care what other people think? Why do you need road.cc to validate your purchasing decision?

posted by surly_by_name [144 posts]
6th January 2014 - 17:16

183 Likes

On the subject of reviews, I'm a bit surprised the cycling magazines don;t have product listings like hifi, TV and gadget mags do. Perhaps not a review of everything as you would get in What Hi-Fi (incluidng very old equipment but still valid) but not even a monthly TOTP style Top 10 as they do in Stuff magazine.

I thought it may be because new models are released every year, so you couldn't keep trying stuff over and over again, but you can still get 2011, 2012, 2013 models of frames very easily, and components like DA 7900 have been replaced yet are readily accessible and will no doubt be for some time.

Especially for new riders or those looking to upgrade, a listings section would be extremely useful.

Thoughts, Tony F?

Shamblesuk's picture

posted by Shamblesuk [79 posts]
6th January 2014 - 17:34

190 Likes

Nice to see the kinesis GF ti made it into here, as I always rave about mine to anyone who'll listen!.. and in this company it appears (relative) good value.

posted by 700c [556 posts]
6th January 2014 - 19:17

182 Likes

Personally I think it's a nice, ecclectic mix. How boring would it be if the list was full of Giant/Specialized?Treks etc? For me the Bianchi would be no 1, BMC just not my cup of tea. The Passoni is lush but £10k!!!!

posted by Camcycle1974 [9 posts]
6th January 2014 - 23:22

186 Likes

Tony Farrelly wrote:
Joeinpoole wrote:
Super Domestique wrote:
What! No Spesh or Pina!? Then I'm not talking to you Silly

Wink

It's funny how the most popular bike brands, as chosen by the buying public with their hard-earned cash, and as ridden by top pro-teams ... never feature highly in these so-called 'reports'.

There must be more money to be made (and more freebies to be had by the testers) in talking up the smaller brands.

Are you calling us dishonest joeinpoole…? Care to back that up?

Our super bike, and upcoming bike of the year awards, are limited to the bikes we've tested over the past 12 months. We can't give awards to bikes we didn't test - Trek had a new top end Madone out in 2012-13 that did rather well in the Superbike awards last year, we didn't test a top end Giant or Specialized. We can only test what the bike companies have available to test, or would you rather we just made it all up to suit your obvious prejudices?

Just seen this and its quite funny. I don't make bikes but I make clothing, and I hugely respect Road.cc for their independence. A Road.cc high ranking is richly deserved and hard fought. It means more to me than almost any other, because its real.

Its also quite funny because some mega brands actually seek to control the media via their advertising spend. It is a well known part of much, but not all of the media background. But I have never seen this with Road.cc. Even though I occasionally advertise with them I am point blank told it'll have no bearing on when I'll see reviews on here (reviews being our lifeblood). Also, as pointed out above, the pros ride what they're given, whatever the PR twist.

Road.cc give the small brands their chance. Ever noticed how good a mix of brands you get here?

So all in all Joe, you couldn't possibly be more wrong. The big brands have all the power, and Road.cc are not towing the line. And that is from someone on the inside of the cycling industry looking out, fighting for reviews everyday.

www.vulpine.cc
@aslongasicycle
@vulpinecc

aslongasicycle's picture

posted by aslongasicycle [302 posts]
7th January 2014 - 10:53

203 Likes

The thing about all of these reviews/road tests is that is just that 'an opinion' because Dave Arthur is feature writer on Road C.C does make his opinion expert or more valid than my opinion. He is a journalist that rides a bike. In fact this makes less valid has he reliant on manufactures to give them kit to free and a freebies.

We don't even know if he has even ridden the bikes. I could write a bike review without even riding a bike. Just include a few well used buzz phrases and talk about vertical compliance and anyone could sound like a expert reviewer. The only serious conclusion you can take from this super bike shoot out is that 7 of 11 bikes are out of the reach for the average cyclist in terms of price. I would like know how many of these bikes Dave Arthur could afford to buy with the salary from Road C.C.

posted by DeanF316 [91 posts]
7th January 2014 - 17:22

172 Likes

DeanF316 wrote:
The thing about all of these reviews/road tests is that is just that 'an opinion' because Dave Arthur is feature writer on Road C.C does make his opinion expert or more valid than my opinion. He is a journalist that rides a bike. In fact this makes less valid has he reliant on manufactures to give them kit to free and a freebies.

We don't even know if he has even ridden the bikes. I could write a bike review without even riding a bike. Just include a few well used buzz phrases and talk about vertical compliance and anyone could sound like a expert reviewer. The only serious conclusion you can take from this super bike shoot out is that 7 of 11 bikes are out of the reach for the average cyclist in terms of price. I would like know how many of these bikes Dave Arthur could afford to buy with the salary from Road C.C.

I find myself defending these guys because I know they're the real deal, and I feel what's said here is quite insulting, though I'm a sensitive chap...I know that most of the Road.cc guys aren't shy and retiring types and will pile in!

But what you say is a bit strange. OF COURSE riding lots of bikes makes you an expert reviewer. You don't go to Uni to study it. Comparison is best done from comparing, er, lots of examples innit. Dave is well known and respected for doing a great job of that. the more he rides the better he gets...suddenly losing the will to bother writing the painfully obvious, but heh, I've started....

The price thing is nonsensical. THEY'RE SUPER BIKES CHAP! Dave also reviews cheaper ones. Its also irrelevant that he may (or may not) be able to afford one. Are you saying they're bribes? Should Road.cc BUY all their review stuff? It goes back you know. There isn't a huge black market in bikes and kit flowing out of their offices.

Only Dave can say whether he rides them because I don't sit pillion on the back. But I was dropped a race bike off after visiting their offices to him in London so he could RIDE it. I could swear it was a real bike.

Anyway, I feel better now. Don't be jealous of Dave, he's a nice chap and he's actually quite good at it. There are actually professionals out there who do good jobs and aren't lazy or liers. Weirdly.

www.vulpine.cc
@aslongasicycle
@vulpinecc

aslongasicycle's picture

posted by aslongasicycle [302 posts]
7th January 2014 - 18:29

178 Likes

DeanF316 wrote:
The only serious conclusion you can take from this super bike shoot out is that 7 of 11 bikes are out of the reach for the average cyclist in terms of price. I would like know how many of these bikes Dave Arthur could afford to buy with the salary from Road C.C.

I think you might have missed the point of a superbike. By definition they are mostly out of reach for the average cyclist.

posted by jstreetley [61 posts]
7th January 2014 - 19:08

169 Likes

What ^ says.

Racer 074 for the 2014 Transcontinental Race; 2,000 miles from London to Istanbul.

http://themartincox.co.uk/2014/03/racer-074-transcontinental-race-2014/

posted by themartincox [350 posts]
7th January 2014 - 20:45

176 Likes

Thanks @aslongasicycle and the rest of you guys for liking what we do.

I appreciate I'm in a lucky position as a huge cycling addict getting to ride all these bling bikes but with 2 kids (3rd is imminent) a mortgage, car to run and bills to pay all of my reviews are written taking into account whether things are worth my and everybody elses hard earned cash and that view is carried by us all.

Yeah there are perks to the job but the fact I was out in the dark this morning with water up to my calves, in rain, thunder and lightning putting the miles in on a test bike it soon takes the shine off.

Anyway rant over, time to grab a beer and finish off those reviews Big Grin

oh yeah, Dave does ride the bikes, I spent 7 and a half hours with him the other slogging out 200km in Gloucestershire

Follow me on-
Twitter - @StuKerton
Strava - http://www.strava.com/athletes/931095

stuke's picture

posted by stuke [313 posts]
7th January 2014 - 21:06

169 Likes

Some people do make themselves look a bit silly when they type such guff. A website that reviews a lot of bikes puts a list together of their favourites from the upper price bracket. Why that should be a) surprising or b) contentious is beyond me. By all means disagree with the choices (that's the point of lists), but let's leave the conspiracy theories to the nutters on the bus (like that Lord Lucan I saw last week).

posted by Spatulala [43 posts]
7th January 2014 - 21:20

184 Likes

Why can't people come together on the internet and just enjoy bicycle porn without arguing over bias or salaries?! It beggars belief how pointless the conspiracy theories are, just enjoy the reviews...

Asolare

posted by Goldfever4 [168 posts]
7th January 2014 - 21:59

168 Likes

Wow amazing how cycnical some are. I run a shop where road.cc office is based. Ran into Dave one morning at 9am - hed already done 40k on a test bike! They aint no slouches when it comes to testing bikes. They probably do get to keep a few things - like socks and patch kits - hardly going to influence their reviews then!!

posted by tomascjenkins [33 posts]
7th January 2014 - 22:27

163 Likes

I'll be testing a Hewitt Alpine very soon. When I was being fitted for it, one of the shop staff made me a cup of tea. Does that count as a freebie?

Rob Simmonds's picture

posted by Rob Simmonds [251 posts]
7th January 2014 - 23:07

163 Likes

DeanF316 wrote:
In fact this makes less valid has he reliant on manufactures to give them kit to free and a freebies.

Yeah, I couldn't agree more... if I could understand what the hell you're trying to say. Something about... um... nah, I give up.

posted by Mat Brett [1887 posts]
8th January 2014 - 0:08

163 Likes

DeanF316 wrote:
We don't even know if he has even ridden the bikes. I could write a bike review without even riding a bike. Just include a few well used buzz phrases and talk about vertical compliance and anyone could sound like a expert reviewer.

If it really is that easy, go for it! Post a detailed review of your own bike to the forum for us all to critique.

Put up or shut up.

Never in a hurry on a bicycle.

posted by GoingRoundInCycles [134 posts]
8th January 2014 - 1:00

158 Likes

DeanF316 wrote:
He is a journalist that rides a bike.

That's what a bike journalist is. Well done.

DeanF316 wrote:
In fact this makes less valid has he reliant on manufactures to give them kit to free and a freebies.

You what? The written word clearly isn't your medium. Could you express yourself better by drawing us a picture or doing a dance?

DeanF316 wrote:
I could write a bike review...

You couldn't (see above).

DeanF316 wrote:
The only serious conclusion you can take from this super bike shoot out is that 7 of 11 bikes are out of the reach for the average cyclist in terms of price.

Superbikes in a Superbike Shootout? You're kidding?

DeanF316 wrote:
I would like know how many of these bikes Dave Arthur could afford to buy with the salary from Road C.C.

What has his personal financial situation got to do with it? Irrelevant.

posted by Mr Turning [34 posts]
8th January 2014 - 1:24

167 Likes

I think this is a great selection of bikes, some of which would never have crossed my field of view without road.cc testing them. I may well not be able to afford most of them (well, not all at once!), but it's great to read about exotica and see how they compare. And, as a Kinesis fan, it's lovely to see the GF Ti right up there in this company.

posted by TimC340 [38 posts]
8th January 2014 - 7:55

163 Likes

Nice to see a few lesser-know independent manufacturers in this roundup...I've always fancied a STORK(lotto win needed though!). Also good to see Kenesis getting a showing.

flexcamp's picture

posted by flexcamp [19 posts]
8th January 2014 - 11:17

157 Likes

TimC340 wrote:
And, as a Kinesis fan, it's lovely to see the GF Ti right up there in this company.

Come to think of it, I'm surprised the Aithein never made the list. OK, it isn't superbike money but it's got glowing reviews for being a super bike.

Rob

posted by robert.brady [146 posts]
8th January 2014 - 19:42

148 Likes

robert.brady wrote:
TimC340 wrote:
And, as a Kinesis fan, it's lovely to see the GF Ti right up there in this company.

Come to think of it, I'm surprised the Aithein never made the list. OK, it isn't superbike money but it's got glowing reviews for being a super bike.

Rob

Take a look at VecchioJo's fave products of 2013 in the '25 top products of 2013' roundup here > http://road.cc/content/feature/107351-roadcc%E2%80%99s-25-top-cycling-pr...

Dom.

Mason Cycles.

Dom's picture

posted by Dom [70 posts]
10th January 2014 - 15:10

142 Likes

surly_by_name wrote:
I've not ridden the Bianchi but I bet no one who buys a £7k bike puts 28s on it.

Why not? It's an ideal bike for 27mm Pave tubs for the rough stuff - in fact isn't that what it's designed for?

posted by daccordimark [8 posts]
7th March 2014 - 18:51

42 Likes