Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Forum Schwag, Come Enter

Hello there my fine fantasy playing friends. Up for grab's here is an Endura Multi-Tube Buff http://www.bikeinn.com/images/products/fotos/endura_40784.jpg

So here's the game, I have just finished putting together the Tour De France and as part of that, I used the system to set the riders value's.

Using them, I have picked 9 riders (NO Budget restrictions here, maybe not all of them will be racing TdF) and they are

Mark Cavendish
Carlos Alberto Betancur
Daniel Moreno
Sandy Casar
Jurgen Roelandts
Yohann Gene
Danilo Wyss
Jetse Bol
Julian Kern

What you have to do is, work out the team value. Simple....

Just leave a comment with the overall value of the team and the winner is the closest to the actual value of these riders.

The winner will be announced when the Tour De France game opens on the 17th June. So you have a few days.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

51 comments

rcorbin | 10 years ago
1 like

thorolf | 10 years ago
1 like

How about 175.8?

Timbo13 | 10 years ago
1 like

I'll go 171.3

STEVESPRO 79 | 10 years ago
1 like

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
1 like

Oh right, didn't know that. But you still can't see the values anyway until its open  3

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
1 like

Dave has given us all access to the TdF incase any of us are needed

but my guess would be 191.3

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
1 like

I love the fact that you are all looking up the rankings and fantasy pages....BUT, remember, value's change every race. So you won't be able to find the values for these riders until the TdF goes live  19  19

TER, you can enter, because you cannot cheat and get the answer, because you shouldn't have access to the TdF so can't edit the riders values  26

letsgoup replied to Gkam84 | 10 years ago
1 like
Gkam84 wrote:

I love the fact that you are all looking up the rankings and fantasy pages....BUT, remember, value's change every race. So you won't be able to find the values for these riders until the TdF goes live  19

I didn't look. I just picked a number out of the air based on what I thought they would generally be worth. I really gave it no thought at all. Nice to see all the other guesses are in my ball park.  3

stevemarks | 10 years ago
1 like

149.7 like the game a lot GKam.

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Im not gonna guess as I will be able find out the answer. (don't want anyone to think I would cheat)

Despite that, I haven't looked and I do think the value will be higher than any of you have guessed so far  39

enrique | 10 years ago
0 likes

134... Cool game! I like it!  1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd--tIkrVoA

Ghedebrav | 10 years ago
1 like

livestrongnick | 10 years ago
1 like

Nice game Gkam  41

I'll go for 169.8  26

debbieg | 10 years ago
1 like

160.8 is my guess

stepho | 10 years ago
1 like

Raleigh | 10 years ago
1 like

162.4?

Hmm.

Hmm indeed.

JAndrewHill | 10 years ago
1 like

158.9 says me  4

obutterwick | 10 years ago
1 like

Same. Gene not listed. 170.5 for me.

Stumps | 10 years ago
1 like

Cant find one of the riders cos Europcar aren't listed  39

so going to have to guess at his value.

letsgoup | 10 years ago
1 like

I don't know if going first will be good or bad. I suspect what will follow will be like the getting warmer, getting colder game...  16

letsgoup | 10 years ago
1 like

168  39

Good game good game  4

Pages

Latest Comments