Mio Cyclo 605 charging indication light

Hi Guys

I there anyone out there that can help, i recently purchased a Mio 605HC from Mantel, when the unit arrived i put it on charge with the intention of setting it up the following day, when i got round to reading the manual it stipulated that the charging indicator should have been showing amber during the charging cycle and on completion turn green, the unit i received only shows a solid red and gives no indication if it is charging(ie flashing). i have a Mio Sat Nav for the car and that shows a slow flashing amber until charged and then turns green, i comunicated to the seller that the unit does not perform as indicated in the user manual and am trying to get a refund but not having a great deal of luck, did a quich search yesterday regarding the indicator and found a link on another forum pertaining to the Mio Link(no idea what that is) and the user said that unit shows a slowly flashing blue light when charging and then goes solid when charge complete.

If anyone could comment i would be most gratefull.

Regards

Mike

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments