Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Deep Breath Everyone

Lets all calm down now guys! We've all got one week off, then we can get back to it!

Jeez!!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

129 comments

northstar | 10 years ago
0 likes

This could have easily been avoided, at the least everyone else should receive the same amount of points as the person who profited the most.

enrique replied to northstar | 10 years ago
0 likes
northstar wrote:

... at the least everyone else should receive the same amount of points as the person who profited the most.

Wow. It means that much to you? I don't want the points. It feels ridiculous to go to that extreme. Give it a rest... Whichever way you go with this people will feel it's unfair to them... Anyways, what matters more to you, the points? Your standing in the competition? Playing the game fair and square? Playing by the rules? Playing on a level playing field? Winning?... Please don't tell me it's just about the points...

chiv30 replied to northstar | 10 years ago
0 likes
northstar wrote:

This could have easily been avoided.

He is right on that point

As for closing the thread ....Nazi state ?

And as for Enrique and his comments .....they simply don't count due to his own shady past

As I said previously it got people talking , that's a good thing

dave atkinson replied to chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:

you lose, and i'm out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

chiv30 replied to dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:
chiv30 wrote:

you lose, and i'm out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Under normal circumstances I'd agree however I believe you are trying to use Godwins law in a form of censorship to end the debate , therefore ....null and void  19

cgipryan | 10 years ago
0 likes

Thank God for the break, this heavy racing schedule was wearing me down... especially with these hard classics that need a longer recuperation time, and the ego-bruising that comes with taking a serious beating in them...

dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes

I'm sure it'll end up a bit like this for me

Tom Amos | 10 years ago
0 likes

Personally, I was quite enjoying the argument. Not really bothered about the scores. Negligible difference over the long term.

Pity that El Presidente Atkinsono has closed the thread. He'll be cycling around the Crimea next.

pcsplace | 10 years ago
0 likes

Common sense  36

Pages

Latest Comments