Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Di2 seat post recommendations

Hi, I currently have a Canyon VCLS seatpost but I’m fitting aftermarket Di2 and it’s not possible to house the battery. Any recommendations for a Di2 compatible carbon seat post, 27.2mm and 20mm setback (or inline) - would love the ENVE one but I’d need to sell a lung. 

Cheers 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

Accessibility f... | 6 years ago
1 like

Put the battery in the seat tube, making sure it isn't fouled by the bottle cage bolts.  Attach some string to the top of the battery so you can fish it out if required.  Stop the battery rattling by wrapping it in a bit of packaging foam.

hawkinspeter | 6 years ago
0 likes

I like the FSA SL-K models. Currently running zero setback, but they do up to 25mm setback as well.

BehindTheBikesheds | 6 years ago
0 likes

I've bought a Pro Vibe 7S seatpost (15mm setback however) that has a battery housing. Only bought because I liked the colour/markings (didn't need the battery facility) but have now bought a carbon post so mine is unused.

Check it out, if it's something you'd be interested in I'd deffo sell mine for a lot less than elsewhere you can get a new one for.

Latest Comments