Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Winter jacket recommendation?

Hello all,

I'm opening this thread because I'm starting to be a bit desperate on my search for a nice fitting, warm winter jacket. I'm looking for a winter jacket that I can wear both on long rides and for my commute (12 miles each way). I'm looking for a jacket that isn't baggy and has a fit close to a 'race' one. So far I've tried the following jackets: Planet X Hydrocore (not warm enough), Endura Windchill II (didn't like the fit) and Galibier Colombiere (something warmer would be great, otherwise I'll need to stick with this one). 

Has anyone got some recommendations for me? I'd love to check them out. Also, I'm looking for something not too expensive but wouldn't mind paying more for a top jacket that ticks all the boxes.

Thanks!

Edit: forgot to include that I'm based in London and looking for a jacket that would serve me down to 0 or -3 degrees layering up with a long sleeve base layer and maybe another regular tshirt. 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

31 comments

VeloUSA | 6 years ago
1 like

Have you looked at RoadCC  jacket reviews?

Bike Radar jacket reviews - http://www.bikeradar.com/us/gear/category/clothing/jackets/

Pages

Latest Comments