Using the trails just south of Basingstoke we return to our usual routes for our winter MTB RideIt!. Of course this is England in the winter, so those sounds could well be MTBs sliding around in the mud.
We’ve moved the event centre from our usual Cliddensden venue. This means we have a bigger venue and tarmacked parking (gone is the field and short walk) The slight down side is that there is a bit more tarmac to get to the good bit – the off road! To compensate we have increased the distances. This event is also cyclo-cross friendly so feel free to enter and join in the fun.
Choose from 18, 28 or 32 miles in what is the last RideIt! event of 2013!
Evans Cycles RideIt! organised rides are the best value rides in the country.
Every event features:
• Mechanics and broomwagon at all events
• Free entry for children aged 16 and under when accompanied by a full paying adult
• Free Garmin demo units
• Gore Bike Wear Demo at selected events
• GPS files published before the event
• Fully way marked routes and waterproof map
• Electronic timing and rider times published online
• Bike wash facilities at off-road events
• Well stocked High5 feed stations
• Free High5 RacePack if you sign up 4 weeks in advance, half price if you sign up 2 weeks in advance.