Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

GP montreal

well with the quick turnaround for this one

the info i have suggests that the current rider list is incorrect compared to the actual startlist, anyone got any more info on this?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

84 comments

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

He's back in the bunch, 5 laps and the break as 5 mins

so half way is about 8.5 laps

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

FFS, Gilbert punctured, got a new bike and then crashed and has someone else's, hope the puncture on the bike he threw to the ground has been sorted, else he'll be regretting throwing it if its damaged  4

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Gilbert has two team mates trying to pace him back

0 likes

Well i went for Hesjedal rather than EBH but could both be up there, thought about gallopin but as id gone for dumoulin, didnt fancy two from cofidis

and you did throw in the gamble with Tj

my outsider that i didnt go for in the end, is mccartney for spider tech, so if he now does well it will be a Gkam moment where i should have trusted my gut

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Who's got a live ticker? cant find one, someone stick the link up cause its not on TV for another 3 hours  14

LabMonkey replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Look for the GPCQM Twitter feed... its is in French... and sometimes translated to English.

Gilbert has crashed and is sitting on the tarmac.

Edit: Gilbert is back on his teammates bike (I think) but is some way behind the peloton.

0 likes

not bad for 3 minutes, i think most will have gesink, uran and gilbert (was too much of a gamble to go any different despite there 1,2,3 the other night, no doubt Gkam will have gambled) yh i had more time and made consideration on my DS's which could make the difference but we shall see

Anyone got a link for the live ticker?

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Tejay VAN GARDEREN
Jose Joaquin ROJAS GIL
Rigoberto URAN URAN
Edvald BOASSON HAGEN
Philippe GILBERT
Tony GALLOPIN
Cyril GAUTIER
Benjamin KING
Ivan VELASCO MURILLO

I was tempted with Edward King because it was listed as King Edward, but i know a bit about Ben King, He's cleaned up most of the American championships as he's come through the juniors and U23 and won the Elite last year

Gautier and Gallopin for a break, Rojas, Gilbert Uran and Eddy Boss to commence battle again  4

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

Robert GESINK RAB 38.0 GC
Gerald CIOLEK QST 24.2 PC
Rigoberto URAN URAN SKY 14.7 KM
Philippe GILBERT OLO 39.9 AR
David ZABRISKIE GRM 22.0 AR
Brent BOOKWALTER BMC 15.0 DS
Tony GALLOPIN COF 7.1 DS
Simone PONZI LIQ 3.0 DS
Pierre ROLLAND EUC 10.9

3 minute consideration and came up with this. TER' yours looks more considered, which is probably why your trouncing me.  22

0 likes

well here goes

Robert GESINK RAB 38.0 GC
Samuel DUMOULIN COF 19.0 PC
Rigoberto URAN URAN SKY 14.8 KM
Philippe GILBERT OLO 40.0 AR
Ryder HESJEDAL GRM 37.8 AR
Rui Alberto FARIA DA COSTA MOV 5.0 DS
Alan PEREZ LEZAUN EUS 5.9 DS
Thibaut PINOT FDJ 11.0 DS
Grégory RAST RSH 7.0 DS

LabMonkey | 12 years ago
0 likes

Anybody catching the live ticker to see who is in the break... you have seconds left before the deadline... I have popped Danny Pate in for a hopeful five points by half distance - they have a 60 s lead now!

Robert GESINK
Gerald CIOLEK
Rigoberto URAN URAN
Philippe GILBERT
Fabian WEGMANN
Simon CLARKE
Rui Alberto FARIA DA COSTA
Danny PATE
Simone PONZI

Wig_Billy replied to LabMonkey | 12 years ago
0 likes
LabMonkey wrote:

Anybody catching the live ticker to see who is in the break... you have seconds left before the deadline... I have popped Danny Pate in for a hopeful five points by half distance!

I did the same ;). My team;

Robert GESINK
Jurgen ROELANDTS
Rigoberto URAN URAN
Simon GERRANS
Philippe GILBERT
Giampaolo CARUSO
Danny PATE
Grégory RAST

LabMonkey replied to Wig_Billy | 12 years ago
0 likes
Wig_Billy wrote:
LabMonkey wrote:

Anybody catching the live ticker to see who is in the break... you have seconds left before the deadline... I have popped Danny Pate in for a hopeful five points by half distance!

I did the same ;). My team;

Robert GESINK
Jurgen ROELANDTS
Rigoberto URAN URAN
Simon GERRANS
Philippe GILBERT
Giampaolo CARUSO
Danny PATE
Grégory RAST

Sneaky Sneaky... I have just noticed that you came second in all three GT's in North Wales... behind my team... moo ha ha

Gkam84 replied to LabMonkey | 12 years ago
0 likes
LabMonkey wrote:

Sneaky Sneaky... I have just noticed that you came second in all three GT's in North Wales... behind my team... moo ha ha

Yeah very sneaky, i thought the deadline was before the race start

Also, when you say "moo ha ha" don't you mean Baahahahaha  19

Wig_Billy replied to LabMonkey | 12 years ago
0 likes
LabMonkey wrote:

But the gap got closer with each GT so you'd better watch out next year.  16

0 likes

oh right, yh thought the deadline was 5, my mistake

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Wait till 5.15 when the deadline is  19

Be interesting to compare teams

0 likes

correct arsene, and that puts that too bad, cheers Gkam, didnt pay much attention yesterday apart from who won, will post my team after 5pm anyway

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Jelle Vanendert??

He raced the Paris Brussels yesterday

0 likes

Righto cheers for that Simon

Simon_MacMichael | 12 years ago
0 likes

The OPL team that is currently on the game database is exactly the same as the one on the official start list we were emailed by race organisers just before 11pm BST yesterday evening.

That suggests that the source with the other OPL rider you mention doesn't have up to date info.

0 likes

well cycling news and cycling startlists are different to cycling fever (which i presume is where dave got the list from)

As i want a certain OPL rider in my team that isnt on the startlist dave has put up but is on the other

arsene replied to TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

well cycling news and cycling startlists are different to cycling fever (which i presume is where dave got the list from)

As i want a certain OPL rider in my team that isnt on the startlist dave has put up but is on the other

Haha. You are talking about Jelle.  4

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Well if the start list to other races this weekend is anything to go by it will be ALL wrong, i watched a bit of the Paris Brussels, and it flashed up on someone who crashed that it was Jan Bakelants  19

Pages

Latest Comments