Home

Hi folks. I notice the start list for the Strade Bianche stage is not up to date. I'm under the impression that both of Sagan and Kwiatakowski (amongst others) will be starting the race and definitely amongst the favourites. Will there be an update?....

36 comments

Condor Andy [773 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

They do sound like really good odds. No idea who Bahrain will chose for the finale with both the Izagirres and Nibali on the roster, then there's Gasparotto who has experience here.

jollygoodvelo [1849 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

Fleche Wallonne has started and the window is still open... someone get their timings iffy?  3

Dr Winston [786 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes
Condor Andy wrote:

They do sound like really good odds. No idea who Bahrain will chose for the finale with both the Izagirres and Nibali on the roster, then there's Gasparotto who has experience here.

It's just mad some of the odds we get in cycling. As it turns out Izzy did nothing but at 100/1 he won't do nothing every race. 

I've never been in a bookies in my life but if i did i'd be on cyclists way ahead of horses...

0 likes

Shocker of a day for Kittel.

Condor Andy [773 posts] 1 year ago
0 likes

Was always going to be, he's been sub-par all year.  Let's hope his form picks up for the Tour otherwise Katusha won't be happy!

Scores for the race will be up later, I'm in a hotel with crap internet so it would take days to upload.

0 likes
Condor Andy wrote:

Was always going to be, he's been sub-par all year.  Let's hope his form picks up for the Tour otherwise Katusha won't be happy!

Scores for the race will be up later, I'm in a hotel with crap internet so it would take days to upload.

I think there may be a problem in that team. I watched him hanging out the back today all on his lonesome....seemed very little attempt to bring him back in...in fact none...

Pages