Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Supersix fork 1 1/8 2012 model

Hi all,

hopefully someone one can help me. I snapped my front fork and finding it difficult track down a new part. Part number is kp043 but apparently uk suppliers don’t and can’t get it. 

I’m hoping some of ou guys know someone with a second hand one. My frame is grand, it’s just the fork which got  damaged.

steerer length is 27cm, it’s a 58 frame.

cheers 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

madcarew | 5 years ago
0 likes

All good. I broke my forks on my 2011 evo and replaced them in 2014 with a 2013 model fork. I checked the specs with Cannondale and for that model, at the time the new fork was exactly the same angles as the old fork, and they were absolutley fine. Steerer length is an issue I guess, I'm lucky I ride a slammed 52cm, so most steeres are going to have enough length. I'm pretty sure evo model forks will fit your supersix. The Geometry is the same I believe.

Conway | 5 years ago
0 likes

Yeah eBay one’s I’m not so sure about. A lot of them are for evo model or have a short steerer. I think I will try again with cannodale warranty through the company I got the bike through

thx anyway

madcarew | 5 years ago
0 likes

ebay shows a number of them for sale. I suspect you can get them supplied from the States, though it may be more difficult to get theexact model for your year / colour etc

Latest Comments