Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Bike-discount.de bike delivery time?

Hello
I’m interested in a Radon road bike that is exclusively sold at Bike-discount.de
This website says that the delivery time for bikes in stock is 4 weeks, which is a bit excessive to me.

Has anyone bought a bike from this shop recently? How long did it take to arrive at home, from Germany to another EU member state?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

mtb_roadtripper | 3 years ago
0 likes

I had forgot about Radon bikes, whats the catch? 

£3101 for a full carbon, Sram eTap AXS groupset, Mavic Cosmic Elite wheels.....

What am I missing? 

Secret_squirrel replied to mtb_roadtripper | 3 years ago
0 likes

Euro-sided brakes and slightly lardy wheels perhaps, plus ability to get redress if something goes wrong?  Otherwise appears a cracking deal provided you're not bothered about having a "cool-name" bike.

mtb_roadtripper replied to Secret_squirrel | 3 years ago
0 likes

Im not currently in the market but i'm often scouting around brand websites and hadnt seen anything with that spec at that price. Surprised it isnt a more known commodity. 

jollygoodvelo replied to mtb_roadtripper | 3 years ago
1 like

They used to be even better value before the changes in the GBP/€ exch rate since 2016...

Nick T | 3 years ago
0 likes

I've never had to wait long for stuff from any of the big 3 German retailers when it's in stock, usually arrives within a week. If they claim 4 weeks, then I'd be confident it'll arrive around then. A complete bike might not be assembled even if all the parts are in stock, so 4 weeks isn't unreasonable 

ktache | 3 years ago
0 likes

Their little bits take at least a week and a half, maybe two.  If I remember correctly.

I think with the current bicycle boom, if you were to get it in only four weeks you may ba a fairly lucky person.

Latest Comments