Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Pictures of your Bike

So, I figured that no bicycle forum would be complete without pictures of bikes! Post your photos here, no bike will be refused: Road TT Triathlon Cyclocross MTB BMX Shixie Fixie And anything else! Lovely bikes lovely, but everyday bikes interesting too. I won't post first, but I'm taking pictures right now.  1 I wanna see what bikes you're all riding!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1401 comments

Toad OTM | 1 year ago
7 likes

Brian Rourke, 1983. 
Just had some new wheels so given a it a thorough clean and taken a photo for the scrapbook. Also swapped the rear mech from a PAT 74 to PAT 84. Got to move with the times, haven't you. 
Largely used for commuting. Hence the need for new wheels. And use of a good saddle. 
Occasional outings into The Peaks. 

andystow | 12 months ago
8 likes

New bike day!

I just used my Brompton to pick up this Trek District 4 equipped. I was going to build something like this myself, but this ticked nearly all the boxes as built.

Dynamo powered lighting
Full mudguards
Belt drive
Internal hub (8 speed Alfine)

The only change I plan to make soon is maybe cut down the bars. As supplied they are over 68 cm, which just seems ludicrously wide for a city bike.

Telai Forgione | 10 months ago
7 likes

My personal bicycle realized, as I do for my customers, entirely handmade.

This is my Super Light Steel Frame Bicycle completely handmade by Forgione Telai

Super Light 6.4kg Racing Bike: Customized frame in Columbus steel with the Silver Fillet Brazed technique and components to go even under the lower limit weight suitable for competitions

The limit weight to participate in the races, what you imagined could only be approached with a carbon frame, the fateful 6.8 kg, you can have them with a complete bike with a steel frame!

You can also have a bike that weighs less than 6.8kg but made with a Forgione steel frame!

Project "Superlight steel" complete bike with customized frame and lightening details in Columbus Spirit steel joining method: Silver Fillet Brazed.

David9694 | 10 months ago
6 likes

Raleigh Record Ace catching the midday sun. 

New 46t chainset installed.  A home respray of the ice green 1983/4 model. 

HoldingOn | 10 months ago
12 likes

My daily commute bike (tbf it is my only bike) - a Voodoo Limba.

23km a day. Up to 4,700km since new.
Put anti-puncture tyres on it, mud guards and clipless pedals.

It's been great for my commute - I was only supposed to cycle a few days a week, but I've been doing five days a week for a year and a half now. Never want to go back to driving!

Steve K | 8 months ago
10 likes

Just picked up this little beauty. A little delayed waiting for the various accessories (delayed by the flooding in Italy apparently).

jacetheace | 8 months ago
3 likes

My Specialized Tarmac SL7 bought as a comp but upgraded beyond a pro. SRAM Force AXS, Zipp Firecrest 303, Seciazed Aero Bars.

David9694 | 7 months ago
2 likes

Summer build 1 - Ribble 753, home made wheels. 

David9694 | 7 months ago
1 like

Summer build ii - Viner Super Professional respray

David9694 | 7 months ago
2 likes

Garage bike? The sort of seller your mother warned you about? This is the cockpit of a Barracuda Team Replica, donated to the Repair Cafe. 700x23s with schrader valves, 7x3 gears and, er these twist grip shifters.  The stem seems stuck, I've had the bolt right out, given it a bash or two.

mark1a | 7 months ago
6 likes

ebike for office commute & other local errands...

Rack, mudguards, built-in powered lights & radar, belt drive, automatic hub gears, suspension seatpost & fork.

Jimnm | 7 months ago
4 likes

Ti all the way...

ronnyoutlaw | 6 months ago
2 likes

Here's my Specialized Chisel...

ronnyoutlaw | 6 months ago
2 likes

and here's my Specialized Diverge

KINGROLLO | 4 months ago
3 likes

Best !

Hania | 4 months ago
1 like

Wow, all the bikes are amazing. I like them. 

Tom_77 | 1 month ago
2 likes

Got this Decathlon folding bike cheap on eBay. This is now my 5th bike, and probably my last one for a while.

Planning to use it for situations where I want to drive somewhere then cycle the last few miles - going to a music festival later this year and the park and ride bus is about £30 per day, but there's free parking 3 miles away from the venue.

jaymack | 1 month ago
2 likes

A clean bike is for Christmas not the whole year

Beachboy | 4 weeks ago
1 like

£499.00 from millets. I just had a small space in my bike shed to fit it in. Too cheap to leave on the shelf 🤣

RustedChain8919 | 1 week ago
2 likes

This is Angélique Iolanthe. She goes by Angie She's Belgian. Got her back in January.

David9694 replied to David9694 | 7 months ago
4 likes

Try again. Nope, it's one of those days when Road cc is going to invert your image even if you invert it yourself. 

2 likes

Ok, let's screen shot the original. I don't know any Italian, but this (presumed Columbus) bike is one that talks to me more than any of my Reynolds steelies. "C'mon, let's go!", it seems to say - it is what you pay your money for. 

ktache replied to jacetheace | 7 months ago
2 likes

I like the flat from above perspective.

ktache replied to David9694 | 7 months ago
1 like

If that's a quill, put a bolt in and give it a few taps with a suitable persuader.

Jimmy Ray Will replied to KINGROLLO | 4 months ago
0 likes

I have this frame, although a different spec / manufacturer. Is the front brake fully internal on that fork? Would you ever look to go fully integrated with the rear as well? 

ktache replied to jaymack | 1 month ago
1 like

As long as the drivetrain is clean...

HoldingOn replied to David9694 | 7 months ago
1 like

Australian build?

KINGROLLO replied to Jimmy Ray Will | 4 months ago
1 like

no it isn't fully integrated.

I brought the framset only and got a local mechanic to swap all the stuff over from my broken bike. He advised against full integration as he says it puts hours of labour onto even simple jobs.

im pretty happy with how it looks anyway - don't want to look to slick as people will expect me to go fast !

Great bike though - best carbon bike Ive owned...by some distance.

jaymack replied to ktache | 1 month ago
1 like

...always!

3 likes

screenshotted 

Pages

Latest Comments