Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Club kit suppliers

Can I ask if there's anyone on here who works with kit suppliers for club kit? Would be interested in any personal reccomendations based on working with suppliers for club kit. It seems that some of the better known names in kit 3rd party it out or provide kit that is not the usual bill of fare so I'm just exploring options. 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Jimmy Ray Will | 6 years ago
0 likes

Personally I would definietly recommend both Kalas and Primal. Both are well established, globally significant, but with decent UK presence. 

I have ridden both significantly and both provide quality kit. That said, I know Kalas had a zip issue two years ago, which they have now resolved. 

ClubSmed | 6 years ago
1 like
peted76 | 6 years ago
0 likes

We use Velotec.ie - great guys, ex racers, easy to deal with and excellent value in comparison to others (for our requirements that is). I've looked about a number of times for other suppliers over the years and I've not found anyone who can match the price/quality of their 'entry level' jerseys at about £40 a pop. 

There are literally a million suppliers out there and you also have the option to go to china with a design if cost is the main priority. 

Al__S | 6 years ago
0 likes

We switched to Kalas recently and it is superb stuff. Doing club/team kit is their main business, selling their own designs very much secondary.

iandusud | 6 years ago
1 like

Our club uses Pactimo https://www.pactimo.co.uk/

Hope that's of some help

Latest Comments