Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

GT GRADE AL EXPERT 2018

Anyone have one? I can't find a weight anywhere? other than that i'm quite interested?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

Greasenipple | 6 years ago
0 likes

I have the 2015 105 alloy model. Tad under 10 kg before add one. Covered 12000kms commuting and weekend rides with a few sportives thrown in. Only couple of issues : FSA BB didn't last long and are costly, waited until 105 was at right price and swapped now using Uletgrs BB. Wheels look to be same still mine snapped spokes on rear and eventually hubs failed so rebuilt them with Hope hubs and quality spokes. Now bulletproof if s little heavy. Agree with alansmurphy go for last years and save £'s.

alansmurphy | 6 years ago
0 likes

Buy the 2017 one, 300 quid cheaper for a different paint job. I have one and it's brilliant.

About the 10kg mark with disc brakes. The only things I'd change with time are the tyres (good commuters but probably not the quickest) and handlebars (depending on your other bike, the drops are just a bit flared for me)...

Latest Comments