Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Anyone ridden a Merlin cordite or verenti revelation?

Hi,

thinking of buying a carbon frame, a repainted Ridley. Don't think it was a frameset ever used by Ridley but it's the same as the verenti revelation and Merlin cordite.

Anyone had any experience with these bikes? Ride quality etc?

Any advice appreciated.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

BABristol | 6 years ago
0 likes

Thanks but think it's a different frameset. The insight and revelation aren't the same. Was wondering how harsh a ride the revelation was. Looks a quality frameset though.

tigersnapper | 6 years ago
0 likes

I've got a Verenti Insight which I think is the model prior to the Revelation.  It is a rebadged Ridley frame with a Forza finishing kit.  The frame is pretty stiff and a bit harsh on rougher surfaces but generally a good ride.  I replaced the wheels but other than that was have been really happy with the decision to get it as my first bike - certainly drew me into a great sport.  When I bought it, it was an Ultegra speced bike for the same price as others were selling 105 stuff so good value and.  I replaced it as a main bike after 2 years and now use it as a winter/turbo bike.

Latest Comments