Home

Ask the man anything you want  41

40 comments

enrique [2341 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Dave, what was the first Fantasy Cycling game you played? Did you get hooked on it immediately? Thanks!  1

northstar [1108 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Oh the temptation...

STEVESPRO 79 [541 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

DAVE..... If given one wish.... what would you really do with Enrique... ????

AWPeleton [3294 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Dave, do you wish people didn't keep asking you stupid questions about topics you've already answered ?  1

Bagpuss [99 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Dave, how do you decide which TV shows are worth showing again, and again, and again and again ...  3

Gkam84 [9086 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Dave, can you give me some moderator privileges to take down stupid posts like these  3

0 likes

All of you are ruining my thread. How am I supposed to get to know the 'real' Dave if you guys keep posting stupid comments here?  45 Shoo! Shoo! You're going to scare Dave away!  45

0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Dave, can you give me some moderator privileges to take down [my own] stupid posts like [this one where I'm trying to sound so smart but I usually end up sounding stupid? I'm too dumb to realize when to stop writing...]

Huh?  39

0 likes
STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

If given one wish.... what would you really do with Enrique... ?

What he wants to do with me is my business and his business... But if your girlfriend wants to join us, she'll have to pay for you to watch how real men do it...  3

0 likes
Bagpuss wrote:

Dave, how do you decide which TV shows are worth showing again, and again, and again and again ...  3

Well, Bagpuss, *in my best Dave voice*, it's like taking a piss, you do it every day yet it's never boring, sometimes it's a relief, sometimes it's a joyous occasion and sometimes you just get 'used to' seeing the same show, again and again and again... It can be soothing... It's not for everyone, but, with the right attitude, you, too could learm to enjoy it... I mean everybody has to take a piss every day and you don't hear people complaining about it every day, do you?  39 It can be fun if you look at it with a fresh perspective every day, and if you think about it, it's never really the same piss, it just feels that way  39

0 likes

Top fishing, top fishing enrique, it's just too easy to get so many catches nowadays...

0 likes
stumps wrote:

Dave, do you wish people didn't keep asking you stupid questions about topics you've already answered ?  1

*In my best Dave voice* No, actually, I'm more bothered when people keep asking me stupid questions about the stupid questions about the topics I've already answered... It adds to the stupidity of it all... Huh?  39

0 likes
northstar wrote:

Top fishing, top fishing enrique, it's just too easy to get so many catches nowadays...

Shhh.... Quiet... You'll scare them away...

0 likes

heh, i think they love it really, my "friend" up there keeps coming back for more, like a moth around a light...

0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Dave, can you give me some moderator privileges to take down stupid posts like these  3

I can't help myself  4 4 *In my best Dave voice* *snicker*snicker*snicker* 'No, if you're dumb enough to respond to a stupid post like this then you don't deserve more priviliges, you probably deserve less.' Just kidding, of course...  39 I love you... Ok... on a more serious note...  39 Now that you've all ruined my thread and I've had my fun, I would like to know what it would take to be taken seriously around here...  39

AWPeleton [3294 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Mate, just enjoy being who you are, its more fun for us  4

and i would hate to see a sensible side of you.

drfabulous0 [409 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Dave, which is better, robots or dinosaurs?

themartincox [495 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

It's the last day of LeTour, Froome is leading GC by 55 seconds from Wiggins.

It's a TT (don't ask)

Froome has punctured and so has his support car so it can't help.

Wiggo can see Froome in trouble ahead.

Does Wiggo:

A- follow team orders and swap bikes
B- Pretend he didn't notice and smash past a disconsolate Froome who is shaking his fist and cursing the cycling-gods

?

drfabulous0 [409 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

If Froome was leading then Wiggo would have gone before him in the TT, that could never happen.

Argos74 [391 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

My budget is £4.26. What kind of cake should I buy?

0 likes

Dave, can we have a budget of 150 for Amstel Gold?  20 39 7 45 40 Never mind...  4

0 likes

Dave, who came up with the name Road.cc? Was it your first choice?

cgipryan [201 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Dave, do you think we should open an "Ask Enrique" thread? I, for one, would certainly follow that...

fukawitribe [1686 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
cgipryan wrote:

Dave, do you think we should open an "Ask Enrique" thread? I, for one, would certainly follow that...

From what i've seen so far of the man, it would just be filled with inane questions from himself with the occasional pat on the back from his little side-kick....

0 likes
cgipryan wrote:

Dave, do you think we should open an "Ask Enrique" thread?...

fukawitribe wrote:

From what i've seen so far of the man, it would just be filled with inane questions from himself with the occasional pat on the back from his little side-kick....

How right you are... But for the record, what I'm wondering is:

*cue the music*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4

4 since I really haven't seen you around here much  4

On another note...

0 likes
enrique wrote:
cgipryan wrote:

fukawitribe wrote:

How right you are...

Had wondered why i'd bothered, never normally respond to trolls like that, but nice to have been near the mark.

0 likes
enrique wrote:
cgipryan wrote:

fukawitribe wrote:

How right you are...

Had wondered why i'd bothered, never normally respond to trolls like that, but nice to have been near the mark.

0 likes
fukawitribe wrote:

Had wondered why i'd bothered, never normally respond to trolls like that...

You did it for the love,  4 , here have some:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_47A9Z28U3I

Enjoy!  1

0 likes

Dave, will Froome win the prologue in Romandie tomorrow?  39

Theinvisiblecyclist [73 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Dave , are we talking?  24

Pages