Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Ask Dave

Ask the man anything you want  41

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

40 comments

enrique replied to Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Dave, can you give me some moderator privileges to take down [my own] stupid posts like [this one where I'm trying to sound so smart but I usually end up sounding stupid? I'm too dumb to realize when to stop writing...]

Huh?  39

enrique replied to Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Dave, can you give me some moderator privileges to take down stupid posts like these  3

I can't help myself  4

4 *In my best Dave voice* *snicker*snicker*snicker* 'No, if you're dumb enough to respond to a stupid post like this then you don't deserve more priviliges, you probably deserve less.' Just kidding, of course...  39 I love you... Ok... on a more serious note...  39 Now that you've all ruined my thread and I've had my fun, I would like to know what it would take to be taken seriously around here...  39

Bagpuss | 10 years ago
0 likes

Dave, how do you decide which TV shows are worth showing again, and again, and again and again ...  3

enrique replied to Bagpuss | 10 years ago
0 likes
Bagpuss wrote:

Dave, how do you decide which TV shows are worth showing again, and again, and again and again ...  3

Well, Bagpuss, *in my best Dave voice*, it's like taking a piss, you do it every day yet it's never boring, sometimes it's a relief, sometimes it's a joyous occasion and sometimes you just get 'used to' seeing the same show, again and again and again... It can be soothing... It's not for everyone, but, with the right attitude, you, too could learm to enjoy it... I mean everybody has to take a piss every day and you don't hear people complaining about it every day, do you?  39 It can be fun if you look at it with a fresh perspective every day, and if you think about it, it's never really the same piss, it just feels that way  39

Stumps | 10 years ago
0 likes

Dave, do you wish people didn't keep asking you stupid questions about topics you've already answered ?  1

enrique replied to Stumps | 10 years ago
0 likes
stumps wrote:

Dave, do you wish people didn't keep asking you stupid questions about topics you've already answered ?  1

*In my best Dave voice* No, actually, I'm more bothered when people keep asking me stupid questions about the stupid questions about the topics I've already answered... It adds to the stupidity of it all... Huh?  39

STEVESPRO 79 | 10 years ago
0 likes

DAVE..... If given one wish.... what would you really do with Enrique... ????

enrique replied to STEVESPRO 79 | 10 years ago
0 likes
STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

If given one wish.... what would you really do with Enrique... ?

What he wants to do with me is my business and his business... But if your girlfriend wants to join us, she'll have to pay for you to watch how real men do it...  3

northstar | 10 years ago
0 likes

Oh the temptation...

enrique | 10 years ago
0 likes

Dave, what was the first Fantasy Cycling game you played? Did you get hooked on it immediately? Thanks!  1

Pages

Latest Comments