Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Yeoleo advertorial

Unless I'm much mistaken what's the point of an advertorial for a company that doesn't support shipping to the UK? 
 Couldn't find the UK or any variation of it in the shipping countries. 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments

• Rendel Harris 5 min 50 sec ago

I share your cynicism, but aren't all top-end aero bike seatposts custom/proprietary these days? In any case, I doubt someone who can afford £13.5k...

• Rendel Harris 1 hour 33 min ago

That would be a bit more credible if they hadn't gone all out to try and get Cav the record last year, wouldn't it?

• Mungecrundle 3 hours 3 min ago

Professional advice is always your gold standard. A GP referal is a good place to start but accessing those services can be difficult given the...

• d_jp 6 hours 39 min ago

'that was "grippy" / a "grippy" stage' 'i love echelons' ... Adam Blythe

• Lemonyhills 6 hours 52 min ago

These would be ideal for security in the garage, and out and about for our bikes lost two in the past.

• Brauchsel 6 hours 54 min ago

But if it doesn't look like a car's going to pull up, you find someone in the same-coloured top as you and make them give you their bike. 

• dabba 7 hours 29 min ago

I bought an Anker 15w solar panel set to try for touring in Australia. It wasn't a success for me. I tried draping it over the rear panniers while...

• TheBillder 7 hours 54 min ago

I'm running a mid 90s chainset (originally had a 6 speed freewheel) with a 10 speed chain and cassette and it all works very well. I might be wrong...

• capedcrusader 8 hours 10 min ago

Re: Early morning raid on BV....

• 11waterloo 8 hours 23 min ago

Agreed on that, he was definitely part of my first week plans! Not to mention my French riders team - that is in tatters without Le Coq!