Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Wheel bags at Aldi

Just nabbed a pair of these for £12.99. (I think they're reduced )

Inside pocket and vinyl reinforcement for the axles.

Round ,with zips and handles.

Wheel bags in fact.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

wtjs | 2 years ago
0 likes

Sadly, the Garstang Aldi insisted that they are £12.99 for each bag so I didn't buy

zero_trooper replied to wtjs | 2 years ago
0 likes

Aldi? Thought that you were more a Booths kinda guy wtjs?!?  1

Simon_MacMichael | 2 years ago
2 likes

Just popped into our local Lidl to see what they had, not much tbf but they did have ladies' reflective cycling jackets similar in looks (I can't speak for performance) to a brand starting with 'Pro' and ending with 'Viz' for less than twenty quid.

armb | 2 years ago
0 likes

> Just nabbed a pair of these for £12.99. (I think they're reduced )

£22.99 and sold out online, so yes. Worth looking out for if you were going to a store anyway though.
https://www.aldi.co.uk/bikemate-wheel-storage-bags-2-pack/p/714762512219401

cyclefaster | 2 years ago
1 like

I love a bargain from Aldi and have picked up many cycling bargains there over the years.

pockstone replied to cyclefaster | 2 years ago
0 likes

Likewise, the lights I bought for my daughter were so good I went back to get a set for myself. Top buys so far; neoprene gloves, merino hat & buff, merino base layers. The rear camera died a little young, but I'm going to see if it can be revived with a bungeed-on battery pack.

The wheel bags are a tight squeeze for my 700 wheels with the spiked tyres on but just about usable. I'm sure they'd be fine with slimmer tyres. I expect it all hangs on the zip lifespan.

wtjs replied to pockstone | 2 years ago
0 likes

the lights I bought for my daughter were so good I went back to get a set for myself. Top buys so far; neoprene gloves, merino hat & buff, merino base layers

Agreed ++. You omitted the winter cycling 'tights' with seat pad which has just performed so well for me on a 4 days camping trip finishing the Pennine Bridleway- Aldi wool socks and waterproof socks as well!

Kapelmuur replied to pockstone | 2 years ago
2 likes

pockstone wrote:

Likewise, the lights I bought for my daughter were so good I went back to get a set for myself. Top buys so far; neoprene gloves, merino hat & buff, merino base layers. The rear camera died a little young, but I'm going to see if it can be revived with a bungeed-on battery pack.

The wheel bags are a tight squeeze for my 700 wheels with the spiked tyres on but just about usable. I'm sure they'd be fine with slimmer tyres. I expect it all hangs on the zip lifespan.

My ALDI rear camera is going strong and has outlasted a Fly 12 front camera that was bought at the same time.

Latest Comments