Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

What did non-cycling Santa bring you?

Picture of my little haul of random-ness coming up. 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

14 comments

Rich_cb | 2 years ago
2 likes

Silca tyre levers, Wolftooth encase system and a Rapha snood.

Cycling Santa obviously had me on his Paris-Nice list.

Tom_77 | 2 years ago
2 likes

I made the Nice List this year:

Cycling trousers, cycling shorts, cycling gloves, cycling socks, cycling book, gear cables and Haribo.

IanGlasgow replied to Tom_77 | 2 years ago
1 like

Haribo!
Nobody ever buys me Haribo. Which is why I need to order new bibs from Wiggle.

Awavey replied to IanGlasgow | 2 years ago
0 likes

They dont send haribo anymore

AndrewT2 replied to Awavey | 2 years ago
2 likes

I received Haribo from Wiggle yesterday.

Awavey replied to AndrewT2 | 2 years ago
0 likes

literally ordered some bibs week before Christmas, and no haribo, turned up in a crazily small box too, and Ive had none from them all year.

matthewn5 | 2 years ago
2 likes

Some beautiful Pongo cashmere blend winter socks! Perfect for the Festive 500.

//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1011/6338/products/Winter-cycling-socks-orange-cashmere-merino-pongo-london-cycling-socks_1800x.jpg)

Hirsute | 2 years ago
2 likes

3 pairs of socks and a galibier hat !

David9694 | 2 years ago
1 like

So some kind of top tube bag, with 12" straps, weird multi tool. The light set might be OK - detachable front torch, dinky little rear that runs on watch batteries.

The Mad Man multi-tool needs some going into - I'm fascinated by the thought process behind this one, so many missed opportunities. 

Not pictured, some MucOff cleaner, always welcome, but bundled with Bike Protect of which I've got about 3 cans.

Merry Christmas all! 

IanMSpencer replied to David9694 | 2 years ago
1 like

I'm intrigued as to what they think cyclists need to measure on an emergency roadside repair. Perhaps for those ultra-fussy riders of winter bikes who have a need to realign their slightly nudged mudguards after a café stop?

David9694 replied to IanMSpencer | 2 years ago
2 likes

So on the other side, it's got inches (up to 4) and the word "driver" is repeated.  

Tom_77 replied to David9694 | 2 years ago
2 likes

David9694 wrote:

So on the other side, it's got inches (up to 4) and the word "driver" is repeated.  

I think it's in case you get in an argument with a motorist in a BMW, you can ask him to drop his trousers and then use it to prove that you're right.

IanGlasgow replied to Tom_77 | 2 years ago
0 likes

Tom_77 wrote:

David9694 wrote:

I think it's in case you get in an argument with a motorist in a BMW, you can ask him to drop his trousers and then use it to prove that you're right.

Not to measure how close he passed while giving you "plenty of room"?

David9694 replied to IanGlasgow | 2 years ago
0 likes

That scale in inches in full, and how with the 'bits' removed it can split into two...

Latest Comments