I would like to use this opportunity to announce that we launched a new cycling app called ViViTO to manage a cycling club.
We are looking for cyclists and cycling clubs to help us test the app and request cycling sepcific features that we may have overlooked in our development.
The app is free and can be downloaded on both Play Store and App Store.
With the app a cycling app can
- manage the member database, including their emergency contacts, whether they are certified ride leader and paid their annual dues
- set up subgroups / sections for, for example, different groups for road/gravel/MTB, or a separate group for racers and age groupers, or a juvenile sub section
- arrange club rides with invites sent out via email including a link to download the route GPX file and a cal file with ride details (date/time/meeting point)
- plan challenges for the club (by distance, time, elevation)
- view club leaderboards, filter by subgroup and week, day or year to date
- plan club activities or have discussions in the discussion / forum
- and the app includes a newsreader in English, German and Spanish
We are grateful for any tips on how to make this a better app for you, and your club
If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.