Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

UAE Tour

2 days before start and I still can't find a startlist. Any ideas?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

MinardiM189 | 1 year ago
0 likes

Away for the weekend and forgot to enter a team.

A lot of catching up to do.

JAndrewHill | 1 year ago
0 likes

How come the purist teams in the UAE tour are doing better than the standard teams???

Condor Andy replied to JAndrewHill | 1 year ago
0 likes

Consistency of results and the break on the first day. Standard teams will be back on top in a day or so.

Condor Andy | 1 year ago
0 likes

Update will be late tonight. I'm on a work day out in London.

11waterloo | 1 year ago
0 likes

Damn... missed the deadline this morning. I'm sure it was set at 07.50  UK time when I went to bed! Serves me right for holding on till last minute I guess. Now I'm hoping McNulty & Gloag don't increase my pain......

Dr Winston replied to 11waterloo | 1 year ago
0 likes

Hi 11 Waterloo. Not been on much lately due to moving to Southport with your good self. Contact me and we'll meet up. I'm working in The Westminster tea rooms on Lord st ...ask for Steve. 

11waterloo replied to Dr Winston | 1 year ago
0 likes

Small world! Will pop in when I'm next on Lord Street!

tony kappler | 1 year ago
0 likes

Still not a complete startlist, but I've opened comp anyway. Will add to as more names appear. Remember you can access all riders by ticking "show all riders" box.

Interestingly, betting agencies must have lists. Ridiculously late info.

I don't have a start time for stage 2, so have guessed at 1pm. May ammend to a later time.

Daniel Norton | 1 year ago
0 likes

Sprinters:  Demare, Ewan, Gaviria, Merlier, Cavendish, Bauhaus, Bennett, Viviani...  Not bad.

It would be nice to have them all. 🤡

Daniel Norton | 1 year ago
0 likes

There seems to be one slowly emerging on PCS.  The world Tour will never compete with other sports on information available for events.  Bloody cycling organisations!

Latest Comments