Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour De Pologne

This one looks good. I wonder who the favourite is?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

12 comments

Gkam84 | 3 years ago
0 likes

Do we not get 10 points for last rider home anymore? Cav came in dead last on Stage 3 https://tdp.infocity.pl/en/etap3/

Condor Andy replied to Gkam84 | 3 years ago
1 like

This is an issue with resuts being updated hours after the stage finishes. Someone else got his 10 points when scoring the stage. I'll update in a few mins.

Dr Winston | 3 years ago
4 likes

Good news. Jakobsen has just come out of his coma.

Dr Winston | 3 years ago
0 likes

That's annoying. No white jersey pts....damn...must remember to read the blurb in future.

Condor Andy | 3 years ago
1 like

Won't update this stage yet until we know more about the crash at the finish.

Gkam84 replied to Condor Andy | 3 years ago
1 like

Groenewegen DQ, Jakobsen in hospital in an induced coma, Sarreau out with a broken collarbone. So the top 3 from today's stage won't start tomorrow IF the race continues.

Condor Andy replied to Gkam84 | 3 years ago
0 likes

Well Groenewegen has been disqualified and it looks like the results have been confirmed. Touze, Jakobsen, Sarreau and maybe a few others won't start tomorrow, and this is all dependent on Jakobsen's news when we get it, but the latest I've heard is it's not good.

Dr Winston replied to Gkam84 | 3 years ago
0 likes

Gkam84 wrote:

Groenewegen DQ, Jakobsen in hospital in an induced coma, Sarreau out with a broken collarbone. So the top 3 from today's stage won't start tomorrow IF the race continues.

Race continues according to the organisers. Depending what happens I think the riders may have something to say about that. 

Aragonite | 3 years ago
0 likes

Only eight transfers seems a littl bit mean.  1 Same for everyone I suppose.

Condor Andy replied to Aragonite | 3 years ago
0 likes

Two a stage, and they're all grouped together, standard for WT. We give a few extra for just-for-fun races.

mdavidford | 3 years ago
0 likes

Emma Stone.

Condor Andy | 3 years ago
0 likes

Beats me, I cannot for the life of me see one clear favourite that everyone will pick...

Latest Comments