Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tirreno-Adriatico

Just gone live with this folks! Start list still isn't complete so expect changes throughout today.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

19 comments

11waterloo | 1 year ago
0 likes

I have also noticed that Carthy and Landa amongst others were penalised 20 seconds on GC for pavement hopping. This has  changed the top ten on GC slightly and hence the scoring of the stage (ie Yates is now 9th on GC so should have 2 extra points) 

11waterloo replied to 11waterloo | 1 year ago
0 likes

I think it boils down to Vlasov, Pinot and Yates moving up two places on GC and Landa & Carthy moving down two. I will now remove my anorak! 

tony kappler replied to 11waterloo | 1 year ago
0 likes

Well spotted. I haven't seen it mentioned, but I see the GC standings have changed on the official website. Does the 20 sec penalty apply to the stage result? This would imply other changes in score. I will wait to change scores until after the start of the last stage.

11waterloo replied to tony kappler | 1 year ago
0 likes

Don't think it affects the stage result, just the GC standings. 

0 likes

Stage 6 rescored according to changed GC standings.

11waterloo replied to tony kappler | 1 year ago
1 like

I can barely bring myself to say this, but I think the sanctions have now been revoked so the GC after stage 6 is back to how it originally was...... they just want to make it really awkward to score the game!!!

1 like

I was too quick off the mark there; yet I've always believed in the power of positive procrastination. I wonder how much money changed hands. Rescored back to original GC standings for stage 6.

Daniel Norton replied to tony kappler | 1 year ago
2 likes

Thanks Tony, it must be a right pain in the arse when this stuff happens.  We appreciate what you do. smiley

11waterloo replied to Daniel Norton | 1 year ago
3 likes

I second that

tony kappler | 1 year ago
0 likes

Stage 6 KOM 2 was missed in scoring. Have rescored.

Daniel Norton | 1 year ago
0 likes

Maybe the wind will save my rubbish purist team(s)...  If I'm lucky?  Either that or I may as well give up on purist. I must be useless at it.

Daniel Norton | 1 year ago
0 likes

Holy Macaroni, my purist team is a complete disaster!  Embarrassing!

Saint Mikie 41 | 1 year ago
1 like

Registered both team in good time , came home this evening to see they have not been accepted. Go to join the standard game again and there already selected is my team from yesterday! 

Thor Beverley replied to Saint Mikie 41 | 1 year ago
0 likes

Same with me - reistered teams for TA yesterday, no scores at all today!

Condor Andy | 1 year ago
0 likes

I forgot to fill in either of my teams before the deadline. Pants.

Thor Beverley replied to Condor Andy | 1 year ago
0 likes

I missed my PN purist team but got my TA team in time - only to find that something had gone awry and the team wasn't registered! Drat!

MinardiM189 | 1 year ago
0 likes

Looks like the whole Total Energie team is missing, not jusr from Tirreno Adriatico but from the rider data base. When I 'show all riders' Sagan, Cras, Simon, Bodnar, etc are all missing.

Ferguson Videostars | 1 year ago
0 likes

Would love to join but like so many we can't subscribe 😩 any help would be appreciated on the subscribe issues please ?

Condor Andy replied to Ferguson Videostars | 1 year ago
0 likes

I'm so sorry so many people are having issues. We can't do anything as game admins though. That's all on the back end that we can't see. It's Road.cc staff who can sort that out so hopefully they're on it.

Latest Comments