Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

“Prepare for a change of course”

Help! My IPad is malfunctioning and some pro Brexit bot is putting this wretched slogan into my background. Maybe if I subscribe to Road.cc,Brexit will dissolve away?

Or rather don't [prepare] because with 3 months to go, we have very little idea whether we're sending two pumps and a support unit to this car crash, or whether we need mutual aid from the next county and an extended response. 

I'm fresh from a local newspaper letters/comment column dust-up: headline "why, oh why can't the remoaners accept the referendum result?" 

"OK, tell me why you think UK life will be better after Brexit?"

[murmurings about freedom and you have no right to say Brexit voters were wrong]

and there it it ends.

I've never claimed the EU is perfect, but why would you vote to slow and disrupt the economy for years, make a load of things more expensive and time consuming? Is it now just a matter of your stubbornness even keeping us in this at all?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

0-0 | 3 years ago
7 likes

Are you sure you've logged into the correct forum site to post this? 😃
DrunkenRambles is next door.

David9694 replied to 0-0 | 3 years ago
0 likes

"It was a moment of madness", said the defence, " my client bitterly regrets his actions on the night in question..."

Nope, it's still there, all too real, mocking me, "subscribe, you mean SoB", it seems to say.

In other news, 700c "be phased out" under new Brexit laws. 

Latest Comments