Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Monte Carlo or Bust - 10 days, 10 metric centuries

'Tis the season for some folly...

Everyone, including some wonderful road.cc readers, was so generous last year in supporting our Christmas Day 200 mile lockdown ride in aid of Toilet Twinning, which raised enough funds for 24 facilities, I started thinking about what we might do if locked down again this Christmas...then I thought lockdown or not, why not? So from December 14th-23rd I shall be (virtually) riding "Monte Carlo or Bust", the 1026 kilometres from our house in Peckham to Monte Carlo, ten metric centuries (and a little more) in ten days. If you'd like to support this amazing charity (and incidentally put me through a world of pain, surely worth the price of admission on its own?) in building facilities for some of the poorest two billion people in the world who have no access to clean, safe toilets, anything at all you can sponsor would be so massively appreciated and do so much good. Thank you! xxx

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/montecarloorbusttt

P.S. In the spirit of putting my money where my mouth is, I've put in the price of the first toilet myself, so I shall damned well make sure I do what I've paid for!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments