Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Looking for an 2020+ S-Works Roubaix 56cm Frameset

Does anybody know where I can find a 56cm S-Works Roubaix frameset with a future shock 2.0. NOT the Team version.

Specialized are not bringing over any framesets this year but wondered if someone knew where one was gathering dust.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

mark1a | 2 years ago
0 likes

Have you tried calling/emailing Specialized UK Rider Care? They will mostly likely have stock visibility across their larger retailers, some of the stock carried by them is funded and owned by Specialized until sold. 

As it happens I have a S-Works Roubaix Team, it's longer and lower than a standard Roubaix, feels like a more compliant Tarmac. I guess you want the taller headtube though.

dickie replied to mark1a | 2 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for the reply Mark. I tried Specialized first & they told me they are not going to bring in any framesets in 22.

Yes, I want the standard frame as the Team would be too low. I built up a Diverge 9R frameset in October & love it so wanted to transfer the parts from my Trek Domane over to a Roubaix Frameset.

Latest Comments